Shadow

May 4, 2024
Unkown realm
Staff Application
What is your OOC name?
Shadow

What character(s) do you play?
CI, NTF, MD, {use to be class D}, Gensec

What is your SteamID (i.e. STEAM:0:0:1203929)?

STEAM_0:0:138884380

What is your Discord Name (i.e. grimothy)?

Shadow. . . {Rioting_shadow}

What is your timezone?

MST

Are you 14 years of age or older?

17 so yes..

Your current playtime on the server?

3 days 1 hour 13 minutes

List all of your warns and bans (N/A if none):

N/A

What is your availability?

usually varies on week days, weekend i can be on, espcially if notified

Staffing Related Section
Why do you want to join the staff team? (200 Words Minimum)
i wish to join the staff team to assist and help them prevent rule breakers. this also enacts me to help host events with the other admins, assist and learn from sits, and to help bring a type of justice system among the people in the server. but another reason for me to apply for staff is a sense of responsiblilty and something i can actually be good at. as it would be my first time applying for a staff title, i believe my assistence to the staff team could be appriciated. If i could become staff for the first time, it could assist me and other to work on our communication, as well as our team work. Knowing how the staff team sometimes get over pressured when our staff count is low, i tend to be on a decent bit and would always put the server and staff team first. If i could i would help player correct themselves and learn how to truely play and act in an RP scenario and out of an RP scenario, as a staff it is our job to direct and support the server and its players.

Why should we accept you into the staff team?
because i will assist the staff, server, and players to ensure that the server stays fun, active, and entertaining for others.

What staffing experience do you currently have?

Rule-based Questions Section
Define RDM: RDM is a base to base Random DeathMatch, which occurs to be a player getting killed without a reason, for instance, say player X kills player Z in the D-block cafetria {Player X is a GENSEC, Player Z is a D-class} If Player Z has no weapons nor any harm to Player X and kills Player Z, it would go under the term RDM which is also a possible FailRP in certain scenarios.

Define Metagame: Meta game is using the chat as a unfair advantage against a player . . For instance, if Player X is a CI Scout, and Player Z is a NTF, when Player X states in the chat /comms [CI] i'm in the Euclid sector about to disable fuse boxes and release SCP's. . . if Player Z acts on information his character wouldn't know and kills the scout, this would be classified as MetaGaming.

Define NLR: N L R. . .New-Life-Rule. . . this rule is to prevent players to immiediatly come back from dying, the NLR rule is to ensure a RP scenario can still occur without a player re-entering the scenario, it also is to have the Character {Forget} about what happen and what is happening. . . For instance, if Player X dies, they may not leave their spawn for 2 minutes, if they die during a raid, they will wait until the raid is over or the raid timer is over.

Define FailRP: FailRP is considered as a player not participating in an RP scenario, this is usually a griefer or a new person to RP. . . For instance, if player X attacks Player Z with a /me and does not roll they are in violation of the FailRP rule, or if player Z decides to shoot or kill Player X instead of rolling, this would also be in violation of the FailRP rule.

Situation-based Questions Section

Player “X” reports player “Y” for RDM, the logs show that player “Y” did kill player “X”, both players are GenSec trainees. Player “X” states that there was no reason for him to be killed, player “Y” states that they were in an argument, player “X” made a nasty remark and player “Y” killed him for it. Neither party has a recording of the interaction, and no witnesses have come forward with any more information, what would you do?
i would check chat logs for the nasty remark, depending on the remark made, i can view and determine a solution. . . but, knowing if im a trial mod, i should ask another admin for assistance if possible, as they would assist and teach me a better solution or have the same solution as me.

Player “A” reports player “B” for saying a racial slur, player “A” is uploading evidence, but it is taking a few moments. During this time, player “B” admits he used the slang term towards another player on the server. After receiving the video, you notice that player “B” in fact did say in it a greeting manor and not a confrontational manner. How would you handle this sit? i would first wait for player A instead of acting immediatly, as Player B could have said it earlier or later and mae a false video trying to cause griefing. if player A gives the evidence and it seem to be unintentional as in it sounded possible a little confrontational then a small discussion could be held to prevent player from warnings or possible kicks/bans.

Communication Section

Do you have a mic?

yes

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

yes

Do you have a Discord Account?

yes

Will you be able to attend the weekly staff meetings?
(Staff meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST).

depending on if i have matters to attend to {Which will be anounced to the higher up} other than that yes.

Do you understand that your Steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] (name) [TM]?
Yes, i am aware and fully preped to do whatever it takes as a staff member.
{Thank you for looking this over and taking your time from your day, please have a wonderful night/afternoon/morning and good day}

DENIED
We would like you to gather more experience on the server before bringing you into staff.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.