Shadjust's SCP-939-63 "Princess" application

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadjust

Jun 1, 2024
What character(s) do you play?: None

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971): STEAM_0:0:183634348

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992): shadjust

What is your current playtime on the server?: 5h 50m

Do you have any warnings or bans?: None

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?: No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-939-63 "Princess"

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
Princess is a 939 that was raised in Cell-0 by the Chaos Insurgency, due to spending all of its life with the Chaos Insurgency Group it has become incredibly loyal to the group. unlike most 939 variants "Princess" acts more like a dog rather than a viscous predator attitude commonly associated with 939's thanks to this Chaos Insurgency use 939 as a pet and a weapon. "Princess" Is only to be handled by Chaos Insurgency Handler's which can be chosen by it or if fed a piece of flesh. Though even without a handler it will still follow any orders given to it by Chaos Insurgency personnel.

What object class is this SCP?: [Stolen]

How is the SCP maintained?:
This SCP cannot be maintained

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
It has no breach

How does this SCP be recontained?
Leading it back to its kennel and throwing a piece of flesh into it then locking the kennel.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes, by shooting it

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, False, False, True,

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a way to see if a player succeeds in an action ex: A D-class rolling to avoid a search
What is a /me? Give an example:
a /me is a player's own character actions ex: /me sutured the Securitys wound
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Doing an action that is unrealistic such as a player fighting back while being fear rped
What is FearRP? Give an example:
The use of weapons to cause another person to fear for their life ex: Security pointing weapons at a D-class
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

-- Accepted --
Please contact staff to get your whitelist in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.