Dr.azathoth

What character(s) do you play?

Merdal Grayroot boris gray eric forge james harold

What is your SteamID?

What is your timezone?

PST

Are you 14 years of age or older

yes

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

yes

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

i just want to help make the server more fun for me and the other players to play i was just scrolling through the servers and i saw this one and i started playing it and now im here wanting to help out the community more by trying to become an EC to make events like other event coordinators before me which have made these applications and now im making one to follow in their footsteps by trying to becoming an event coordinator and make the best events i can if i get accepted into the team and i know that im not the best player and not as outstanding as other people and i failed my last attempt at becoming an event coordinator which probably brings my chances down but i will keep trying to become an event coordinator no matter how long it takes i will keep trying intel i succeed in becoming an event coordinator but that is just what i want to try to do if i actually do get accepted into the team but i will try my very best to do so if i do get to join to team.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?
because i can help with other ec's events and i can provide ideas and help with other things

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

to give the server more substance to make it more fun

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

not at this moment

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?
yes

Do you have TS3?

yes

Do you have a Discord account?

yes

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

yes

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
yes

Last edited:
DENIED

Currently, we will be denying your application to the Event Coordination team. If you'd like to discuss this, please message @KrakenThing on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.