What is your SteamID? 76561199369693612

What is your Discord username and Identifier? VeryInflammable

What is your current playtime on the server? 4d 3h 44m

Do you have any warnings or bans? Yes

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? Yes

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-XIV and SCP-XIV-1

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-XIV and SCP-XIV-1 are hypercarnivious scorpions that were discovered in Roman ruins by MC&D personnel. They have no recognition of basic human conversation and seem to kill only for nutritious reasoning and for just general murder. SCP-XIV appears to be a 'Queen' of sorts and appears to have a hive system, where -XIV will choose a target and -XIV-1 will attack them, prioritizing large targets for the most nutrition. They have basic intelligence and tend to avoid dangerous SCPs aswell as Gravog due to Gravog's predatory nature.

What object class is this SCP?: Keter

How is the SCP maintained?:
SCP-XIV is handled automatically, but SCP-XIV-1 cannot be maintained whatsoever.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
SCP-XIV breaches on an automatic timer and when breached, will seek out the nearest food item of nutrients. It will always prioritize large prey items, including humans and any SCP it deems to be nutritious, and will order its XIV-1 instances to attack and kill it. When SCP-XIV is attacked, -XIV-1 will engage the attacker to the death in order to protect their queen.

How does this SCP be recontained?
SCP-XIV and -XIV-1 can only be recontained by killing them.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes, using any conventional means such as firearms, grenades, and heavy weaponry.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
True [Only when confronted by something deemed dangerous, such as SCP-682 or SCP-082], True, False, False.

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is when a 100-sided die is casted in order to determine the outcome of a roleplay scenario. If a Class-D wants to break out of restraints, they must cast 80 or higher on the 100-sided die.
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me details a roleplay action done by your character. For example, /me eats the selected food item given to me.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is when certain roleplaying actions are seen as impossible or otherwise, 'fail' the roleplaying scenario. For example, SCP-076-2 running away from someone who shot at them.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is when certain scenarios and outcomes are disabled due to your character fearing for their life or wellbeing. People who are restrained cannot break out of cuffs if there are 7 armed guards surrounding them.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: Y

Note: I use grammarly to ensure I have the best grammar. If you use an AI check and it comes back positive, thats why.

Status
Not open for further replies.