SCP-Lord Black Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Req

May 29, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Jammy John

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:49655420

What is your Discord username and Identifier? bonk22819

What is your current playtime on the server?
2W 4D
Do you have any warnings or bans?
No
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:SCP-1867

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-1867 is a Telepathic slug that will claim to be Lord Theodore Thomas Blackwood who was a British explorer, SCP-1867 will also deny being a slug no matter what.SCP-1867 is a safe class SCP that can walk around freely, when I say walk I mean slide by the way as it is indeed a Slug no matter how much it Denies being one.SCP-1867 seems to like to tell awesome stories and adventures to people around him and will always tell amazing feats he did but most people are skeptical about this as, hes a slug. SCP-1867 can be contained easily by just picking him up, he is slippery but once you pick him up and set him in a room hes trapped if all the doors are shut.
What object class is this SCP?:SAFE

How is the SCP maintained?:
None
How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
He must deny all things about him being a slug no matter the lengths
How does this SCP be recontained?
You can pick him up, and just put in into a CC
Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Not mentioned but assumed Yes with bullets
In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False False False True
Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is used in most RP ands purpose is to give a 0-100 roll like you just did /roll and got 42
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is a local RP and is used for lots of stuff like searching so you would do /me searches
What is FailRP? Give an example:
A FailRP is where a player breaks a rule like if SCP-912 just starts detaining TIU for no reason/ killing them
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is only really used on hostages to take comms or sell them as FearRP is the action of having multiple guns on one person like if 3 CI all point there guns at a NU7. the NU7 will surrender.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]

Y

-ACCEPTED-
Please request your whitelist in game by making a ticket and a staff member will help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.