Scp App SCP-XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

onkel sam

Jul 4, 2024
What character(s) do you play?

Uncle Sam a Dmafia member, and A mimic primarily

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:581264296

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
Onkel_sam

What is your current playtime on the server?
Around 3 weeks

Do you have any warnings or bans?
not that ik of

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
no
SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-XIV

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):

SCP-XIV is an SCP that's a scorpion, will attack anyone if not fed, it has 2 jobs, children and the queen if that's what you call it. They can't understand human language, but they are intelligent. They have a sense of fear, so they will stay away from dangerous scps like -082 and -682. You must advert when fed so people know you have been, will attack anyone who attacks it. And that for example like a heavy is more tasty than a d-class. scp-XIV-1 can go into vents when breached. will seek out nutrition anywhere it can find. must be fed every hour.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:

It doesnt say how the queen is contained, but i presume one of those cages inside CI base and the children cant be contained.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:

the Child cant but i presume the parent can when not fed doesn't really explain that part, needs to be fed every hour and must advert it or it will attack anyone in sight

How does this SCP be recontained?

by killing them

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?

if they attack you

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)

True, True, False, False

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:

it rolls a number beetween 1-100, lets say you show a fake id role above 50 to not have a fake id
What is a /me? Give an example:

a action of your character, ex /me pushes you off the metal bridge
What is FailRP? Give an example:

when you dont follow the rules for example when you die and you come back and kill them again for revenge right after you die
What is FearRP? Give an example:

when you fear for your life for example when you are a civilian and guns are pointed at you.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Last edited:

Accepted
Contact staff IG using the @ or F10 to get your WL

Status
Not open for further replies.