SCP-993-ZPA-Puppets (=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Req

May 29, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Jammy John

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:49655420
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
bonk22819
What is your current playtime on the server?
2 Weeks
Do you have any warnings or bans?
No
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:SCP-993-ZP1- Puppet

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-ZP1-Puppet is a Small creature with a big head which it uses to torment and annoy people, It has a connection to clowns and will listen to clowns since they are there "older brothers". SCP-ZP1-Puppets powers are being able to teleport and go invisible, they also have a knife which they may stab you with if you are either Hostile or try to contain him, puppet will also listen to SCP-993-ZPA B or C and if killed will somehow make the other clowns know that he died and make them sad. SCP-993-ZP1 is created by the other Clowns and can turn off lights, turn on Tesla even during a Raid, and genuinely be annoying.

What object class is this SCP?:Escaped

How is the SCP maintained?:
You cant maintain something that's already out

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
It is Escaped it cant breach

How does this SCP be recontained?
Since we dont really have a manual if it can or not im going to assume it can due to it saying something about trapping it in the rules.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes, bullets should work

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False,True,False,True

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a random number from 1-100. A roll is normally used for RP and a EX of this is a 999 getting a 34 while trying to passive 682
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is used to be a RP such as /me searches with a /roll to try and search another player
What is FailRP? Give an example:
A FailRP is a break of rules such as a 682 not going passive even after the time limit
What is FearRP? Give an example:
A FearRP is where multiple players aim weaponry at one player when there alone to make them Surrender. Heavys normally dont take 3 to Fear RP, a EX is when 3 Dclass point guns at the sole gensec PVT who just woke up.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Accepted
Please Contact staff in game to recieve your Whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.