SCP-993-Games Clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Req

May 29, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Jammy John

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:49655420
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
bonk22819
What is your current playtime on the server?
2 Weeks
Do you have any warnings or bans?
No
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:SCP-993-Games-Clown

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-993-Games-Clown is if you can guess clown which try's its best to interact with people, SCP-993-Games-Clown will do stuff that may make people happy such as Juggling, or might throw a tomato at someone, SCP-993-Games-Clown will not enter Foundation or CI base seeing them as "cursed" which lets be honest with the amount of Sarkic might as well be true. SCP-993-Games-Clown will sometimes approach someone and try to enchant them, after enchanting someone the person will follow the clown to there Circus and in which the clown will turn the person into SCP-993-ZPA-Puppet which will follow the orders of the clown seeing them as older brothers, and can do stuff like Enter Foundation/ CI and mess with buttons inside said base

What object class is this SCP?: Escaped

How is the SCP maintained?:
It is escaped no maintaining it

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
It is already escaped

How does this SCP be recontained?
I dont think you are able to since its already out

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Im pretty sure it can since whenever shot at will run away from them and out of town if the person follows them out of town, the clowns free to stab

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
True,True,False,False

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a random number from 1-100. A roll is normally used for RP and a EX of this is a 999 getting a 34 while trying to passive 682
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is used to be a RP such as /me searches with a /roll to try and search another player
What is FailRP? Give an example:
A FailRP is a break of rules such as a 682 not going passive even after the time limit
What is FearRP? Give an example:
A FearRP is where multiple players aim weaponry at one player when there alone to make them Surrender. Heavys normally dont take 3 to Fear RP, a EX is when 3 Dclass point guns at the sole gensec PVT who just woke up.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Last one of these for the day might make another later my hands getting tired from writing all of the SCP stuff

Accepted
Please Contact staff in game to recieve your Whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.