SCP-777 "Evada" The Honorable Knight's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishomi

Aug 18, 2024
What character(s) do you play?: Gluttony, NTF John Cromulus, D-class Gumbo Rombus

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971): 392792717

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992): Nishomi

What is your current playtime on the server? 2 Days 16Hrs 16mins

Do you have any warnings or bans? No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-777 “Evada”

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-777 or Evada is a tall Knight with a longsword that protects the Red rock within the Forgotten Realm. He holds a knightly regalia with his shining armor and is willing to tell the tales of his battles to those who pass him by. He is also benevolent enough to warn those within the realm to not approach the Island with the red rock and never mentions anything about it other than to “never go there.”

What object class is this SCP?: ARCHON

How is the SCP maintained?:
He doesn’t need maintenance since he resides within the Forgotten realm.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
This SCP doesn’t really breach since it lives in the Forgotten Realm. However, It will attack those who either attack him, Insult him, or step on to the Island with the red rock. He also doesn’t like Able and will attack him on sight.

How does this SCP be recontained?
The SCP cannot be recontained since they only really wander the Forgotten Realm. But, he must kill the target who dares to attack him, or if its Able.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
It can be terminated by just making it lose health through damaging it.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, True, False, False

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a /roll that gives a number from 1-100
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is a command that tells you what the character is doing. /me Flairs his sword before pointing the tip at able, staring down able as he readies for battle.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Failing to keep in character, Evada doesn’t attack able or anyone who steps on to the rock. Or even leaves the Forgotten realm without his “order” being given.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fear RP is given to a person if they are held at gunpoint or surrounded by multiple threats that they know they can’t fight against. A guard aims a gun at a D-class and demands he complies to a search.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: Yes, I want people to enjoy interacting with my interpretation of the character.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: Yes, I want to make sure everyone is having fun and aren’t uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.