SCP-682 request

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturn567

Jun 3, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
Micheal Magill
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:616188997
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
the_astolfo_lover69
What is your current playtime on the server?
5 hours
Do you have any warnings or bans?
no
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
no

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
He's a big angry reptile that hates everything that lives. in the SCP lore with the what if SCP-001 is the guardian of the gate then he might be the snake from the story of adam and eve. He's really evil and such. His containment is really big with hydrochloric acid that he cant adapt to. He can adapt to almost anything at all, even nukes i'm pretty sure. his only goal is to make sure that everything is dead because he hates everything living. Personnel aren't allowed to speak with him because of the foundation fearing that he might escape. He's really hard to contain.

What object class is this SCP?: Keter

How is the SCP maintained?:
he's locked in a 5 m x 5 m x 5 m with steel that is resistant to acid plated around the whole cell and SCP-682 must be almost submerged into the acid

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
destroying the walls, floor, or ceiling. i odnt really know their procedcures, please tell me and teach me how to.

How does this SCP be recontained?

all on sight MTF are to report there and capture 682

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
no

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)

false false false true

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
[user] has rolled a 52!
What is a /me? Give an example:
and action that your character does
What is FailRP? Give an example:
they cant properly role play/play their role
What is FearRP? Give an example:
fearRP is where the person cannot do anything (ex: someone has their gun to your head, aint no way that you gonna pull out your gun because they could just shoot you)
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
yes
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
yes

PENDING
There are a lot of errors within your application, including:
SCP breach procedures
SCP recontainance
True/False questions
Guideline questions are missing examples and a proper explanation.

Please fix these things within 48 hours and make sure to read over the rules of the SCP
Be sure to reply to the application once it is fixed.

Denied due to lack of editing within allotted time-frame. You may reapply for this again whenever you like. But please fill out the template fully or it cannot be processed & accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.