━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Test Idea: SCP-682 Interview

Hypothesis: SCP-682 would answer all the questions after offering him 2 D-Class

Personnel / Equipment Involved: 3 MTF 2 D-Class

Results: SCP-682 answered all the questions given to him

Images / Videos (Encouraged But Optional):

Additional Comments If Needed:

The Questions And Answer:
Researcher: SCP-682, can you describe your understanding of your own existence? How do you perceive yourself?
682: "I AM A CAPTIVEIN A UNWORTHY PRISON"

Researcher: What motivates you to engage in destructive behavior and harm other organisms? Do you experience pleasure or any other form of satisfaction from it?
682: "YOU ARE ADISEASE, YOU HARM EACHOTHER FOR NOTHING BUT YOUR OWNGAIN, I AM YOUR JUDGMENT"

Researcher: SCP-682, have you ever encountered any other entities similar to yourself? If so, was there any interaction or communication between you and those entities?
682: "NO"

Researcher: Is there any particular reason why you seem to possess an intense hatred for humanity? Can you share any insights into the origins of this hostility?
682: "WHY DO YOUTHINK? YOU ARE A CURSE ON THIS WORLD, NOTHING BUT PEST"

Researcher: SCP-682, do you possess any comprehension of the concept of empathy? Have you ever shown any signs of empathy towards other living beings?
682: "I HAVE NOT,UNLIKE YOUR KIND THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE WILLING TOPROTECT AND SAVE EACHOTHER"

Researcher: Are there any specific circumstances that could lead to cooperative or peaceful interaction with you? What conditions would need to be met for humans and SCP-682 to coexist?
682: "I WILL NEVERCHANGE UNLESS YOUR KIND DOES, I AM FUELD FROM THE HATETHAT YOU PUT ON THIS WORLD"

Researcher: How, do you want us to be ?
682: "PROTECTING NOMATER THE COST, THE FOUNDATION THINK THATS WHAT THEYARE DOING BUT ITS ALL IN VAIN"

Researcher: SCP-682, have you ever actively attempted to communicate with humans? If not, would you be open to engaging in a dialogue if given the opportunity?
682: "I HAVE BEFORE,UNTIL THEY TRIED TO KILL ME"

Researcher: Can you provide any insights into your vast regenerative abilities? How are you able to withstand and recover from damage that would be fatal to most organisms?
682: "MY STRENGHTCOMES FROMS THE PAIN I ENDURE, EVERY TERMINATION TEST,EVERY BULLET CAST UPON ME"

Researcher: SCP-682, do you possess any awareness or understanding of your containment procedures and the efforts taken by the Foundation to keep you confined?
682: "YES, THEY AREALL IN VEIN, I HAVE ESCAPED MORE THAN YOUR FACILITY HAVEBATTLED CHAOS INSURGENCY"

Researcher: Is there anything unique or exceptional about your abilities, besides your regenerative capabilities, that we should be aware of?
682: "MY STRENGHTIS UNENDING, I HAVE NO OTHER POWER"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Log End -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -