SCP-682 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preston Coast

May 28, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Foundaton: 'Mug', Chaos: Private Coaster

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) STEAM_0:0:451135555

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992) 'Mug'

What is your current playtime on the server? 1w 5d 19h 51m.

Do you have any warnings or bans? Not that i know of

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-682 “The Hard to Destroy Lizard”

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-682 is an ancient oversized lizard that has relations before humans ever existed. Though not in the current site, SCP-682 has a long rivalry with SCP-173 "The Peanut" and is extremely hostile if he sees it. SCP-682 has a burning hatred for any and all humans and their existence and will destroy all of humanity if he were to be let free. 682 has the ability to both regenerate and grow new limbs or skin. 682 is contained within an acid pool that keeps him from escaping and does not let him regenerate fast enough to let him do anything. As it implies 682 is basically impossible to kill as researchers have tried everything in their power to kill him. All unsuccessful

What object class is this SCP?: KETER

How is the SCP maintained?:
By feeding him 1-3 d-class depending on how many he wants

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
If 682 does not get the amount of d-class he has requested within 15 minutes he will breach and the procedures is to imeadietly engauge if this happens

How does this SCP be recontained?
SCP-682 can be recontained in three ways, 1: 15 minutes passes after breach by 682 will become docile, 2: 682 is shot enough to be rendered a small enough size to be docile. 3: on a rare occation there is a SCP-999 it may tickle 682 and render him docile

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
No

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, True, False, False

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a 1-100 dice that is used to check something or serching and maybe a skill check, one example is when a NTF is searching a D-class to give to 682 and if that NTF rolls a 45 and the D-class rolls a 46 that d-class can go into the chameber of 682 with a gun and enrage him which leads to a breach.
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me is a action preformed withing a small area that is used when you are searching someone or interacting with your surroundings
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is when someone does not obay the rules of RP as in if a d-class did not give up his wepons to a GENSEC or NTF when he had lost the search roll
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is when a Person or SCP fears for it's life and will do whatever the agressor wants, One example is Mike the Dodo, he will run from any scp trying to kill it
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N] Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Y

ACCEPTED
Please contact staff in game for your whitelist. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.