SCP-606-ZP "Mike"

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

May 28, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
CI Operative Johnathan Oatmeal | D-9972 "Oatmeal"
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:213823064
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
john.oat
What is your current playtime on the server?
20h 12m
Do you have any warnings or bans?
One warn.
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-606-ZP
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-606-ZP, also known as Mike, is a blue, small bird that resembles one from ancient times. He stands 0.3 meters in height with dark blue feathers, grayed out eyes, and white feet. It has extremely high intelligence and is literate. He can open doors, and shows complete loyalty to the Chaos Insurgency. He roams the CI facility, and only serves to the commander of the CI. It is the complete opposite of SCP-100-ZP. He is also noted to be "a major asshole". He insults and criticizes anyone that is not the commander, and will only stop being rude to people under the order of the CI commander.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:

Isn't maintained.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:

Not contained.

How does this SCP be recontained?

Not contained.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
No need to be, however it's just a regular bird. Shoot it.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
True, true, false, false.

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is an RP action in order to perform something such as hiding something from a search. Player 1 rolls a 48 on the search. Player 2 rolls a 82. Player 1 finds nothing.
What is a /me? Give an example:
Doing personal RP actions, such as a medical staff doing /me for "He would check the patients blood type."
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is doing something that isn't realistic. For example, Medical Staff 1 puts D-Class 2 under anesthetic. D-Class 2 continues speaking even after being sedated.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Doing something while the odds are against you. For example, not dropping your weapon and surrendering when you are ordered to by 4 people. Player 1, 2, 3 and 4 order Player 5 and 6 to drop their weapons. Player 5 and 6 do not comply. They break Fear RP.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

ACCEPTED
Ask a member of staff in game for your whitelist. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.