May 4, 2024
research.png

SCP 513 MRI Brain Scan Test

Conducted by Dr. Kats Beyas

[ LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED PAST THIS POINT ]

[ AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Test Idea:
Any person who has heard the ringing of SCP 513 will experience severe behavioral shifts in the following hours. So it stands to reason that SCP 513 has an effect on the brain of its victims, maybe even targeting specific parts of the brain. To understand this better, a D class will be subjugated to SCP 513 and have a MRI scan on their brain.

Hypothesis:
SCP 513 will have altered the brain in some way or form.

Personnel Involved:
MT/I Corvus Kingsley, ST Anthony Flemming, XI-8 OP 'Observer'

Items Involved:
4 sets of ear buds, 1 MRI machine

Results:
Before being subjugated to 513, a MRI scan was done on the D class to compare with the scan after they had heard its ringing (images shown below). The D class had no discernable issues with their brain. Once the D class rang 513 and was retrieved, the MRI scan showed multiple abnormalities within the frontal, parietal, and occipital lobe. There was also an abnormality in the limbic system where the amygdala gland was located. Reviewing the scans, I had discovered that these abnormalities were lesions that formed on the brain. Though the sizes of these lesions were inconsistent, I have managed to make a range. They can be small as 1 cm to as big as 8 cm. Suffice to say, SCP 513 is able to physically alter the brain of its victims. Though these altercations doesn't explain how all victims of 513 are able to experience the same phenomenon and doesn't explain the existence of 513-1.

Before

MRI-BRAIN-WITH-CONTRAST-0007.jpg

After

MRI_T2_Brain_axial_image_slide.jpg

Additional Comments If Needed:
Though this test a success, I feel as if it only adds further confusion. It adds the question of how hearing the ringing of 513 causes lesions to form in the brain and how the 513-1 instance connects with it. Nonetheless, I hope this information could be of use to any researcher who needs/wants this kind of information.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Log End -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -