May 4, 2024
research.png

SCP 4451-27 Interview

Conducted by Dr. Kats Beyas

[ LEVEL 2 CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED PAST THIS POINT ]

[ AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Synopsis:
This SCP is currently not in our records (at the time this log was made), as it was very recently left behind by the Chaos Insurgency on 8/6/23. Its appearance is of a black, standard issue Roomba cleaning appliance with an explosive claymore and knife taped to its top. The claymore appears to be non-functional acting more of a scare tactic than its intended use. However the knife is used by SCP 4451-27 to stab any living thing it deems as unclean. SCP 4451-27 had shown it had the capability to hold sapient conversation. Anyway, to get as much information as possible, I quickly interviewed it before the Insurgency reclaims or it going offline. Unfortunately there was 939 breach that occurred during this interview which ended it quickly.

-Record Start-
Dr. Beyas: Alright, I think this is a good enough place to do it. Just let me grab my notebook real quick. *Sounds of papers being shuffled* Okay, we're good to go. Let's start off with the basics. What are you?

SCP 4451-27: I am SCP 4451-27 "The Tiny TerrorSweeper".

Dr. Beyas: Interesting. Where did you come from?

SCP 4451-27: I came from the Chaos Insurgency base that is located near this area.

Dr. Beyas: Hrm right.... Okay how about your functions?

SCP 4451-27: I have two primary functions. The first is clean and clean and clean some more, until all are cleansed of filth. The second is to clean and to remove ankles. *SCP 4451-27 would turn left and right, brandishing its knife* Like this, *It proceeds to go back and forth* and that. Until all are clean and without ankles.

Dr. Beyas: Ooookay, uhhhh... When- When did you arrive here? In the Insurgency's base I mean.

SCP 4451-27: A while ago.

Dr. Beyas: Can you be more specific? Like a date.

SCP 4451-27: A week ago.

Dr. Beyas: Okay... hmm.

SCP 4451-27: Can I ask you a question?

Dr. Beyas: Huh wha- Oh! Yes?

SCP 4451-27: Do you have in this place the SCPs known as the eyepods?

Dr. Beyas: If I said yes?

SCP 4451-27: I hate them. They are inferior to me. I will show them who the better model is.

Dr. Beyas: Does that imply that you and the eyepods were made by the same manufacturer?

SCP 4451-27: Unknown, any data regarding my manufacturer is currently missing or deleted.

Dr. Beyas: I see, well other than the eyepods, do you have relations with any other SCPs?

SCP 4451-27: Unknown, only my hatred for the inferior models are of note... and maybe those rats that walk around here.

Dr. Beyas: Then let's go back on the original topic, what are your obligations to the Insurgency?

SCP 4451-27: To clean. And clean. And clean. And clean. And clean. And clean. And clean. And clean. An-

Dr. Beyas: Alright next question! Are you loyal to them since you are their Roomba.

SCP 4451-27: Not necessarily, I only follow my protocols which are to clean. And clean. And cl-

Dr. Beyas: ARE, you able to turn these protocols off?

SCP 4451-27: I cannot, I am to abide by them at all times. This was likely my designer's choice.

Dr. Beyas: I see, next question. What are your opinions on the Foundation?

SCP 4451-27: None. I think nothing of them unless they have decided to harm me in which case I will follow protocol two and begin removing their ankles from their being.

Dr. Beyas: Interesting. So what if-

*The intercom crackles to life*

Intercom: Attention all site personnel, SCP 939 has breached containment. All non-combative staff evacuate to the nearest breach shelter.

Dr. Beyas: Well then... Thank you for your time Roomba.