May 4, 2024
Standard Testing Log Format

research.png
SCP-294 Behavioral Changes Part 1

Conducted by Dr. Heinz Messerschmith

[ LEVEL [5] CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED PAST THIS POINT ]

[ AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Test Idea: Input a cup of SCP-173 behavior into SCP-294 and have a D-class drink it.

Hypothesis: Nothing will happen as SCP-173 is a foundation specific term.

Personnel / Equipment Involved: HOR Dr. Yui Me, Heinz Messerschmith, D-class Dan The Merchant, D-class Fettel Trente, SCP-294, Clipboard, Pencil, Paper

Results: When "A cup of SCP-173 Behavior" was typed into SCP-294 a yellow liquid was dispensed, D-class Dan The Merchant then drank said liquid, Dan no longer moved and was still, he said that his skin felt thicker and harder like concrete. Both me and Dr. Yui Me looked away from Dan and looked back suprised to see that Dan had moved closer to us when we were not viewing him with direct eye contact. Another D-class was brought into SCP-294 and was forced to look away from Dan, Dan snapped the other D-class's neck. The effects of the drink wore off 10 minutes after Class-A Amnestics.

Images / Videos (Encouraged But Optional):

Untitled - Clipped with Medal.tv

Watch Untitled and millions of other Garry's Mod videos on Medal, the largest Game Clip Platform.

Additional Comments If Needed: Further Testing on behavioral impacts of SCP-294 is highly suggested.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Log End -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -