SCP-268 (Mimics) | Application Shroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

shroom

Aug 2, 2024
What character(s) do you play? : I'm a PV2 in E-11 , I'm also a CI Operative .

What is your SteamID? : STEAM_0:1:487885595

What is your Discord username and Identifier? : mr.thc0

What is your current playtime on the server?: 3 days

Do you have any warnings or bans? : No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? : No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-268 (mimics)

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-268 otherwise know as the Mimics. They are beings that can copy people skin and after words when you have your guards down they will kill you and move on to the next. This SCP is hard to Contain and also kill but Nine Tails-Fox or Hammer down would take care of it. They also are smart sometimes and like to fuck with Mobile Task forces more then anything else. They will never ever show there ids otherwise they would get caught but they would start attacking as soon as it's position as been compromised.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:
The SCP is contained inside GLCZ and there is no maintainment needed for this SCP.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
They can breach by entering are Vents or coming in from the Front. Once they are in i think it starts by cloning people to not get caught.

How does this SCP be recontained?
The SCP must be Stun first to contain it. Once it's stun cuff and have the Unit point guns at it so it don't run away. After that Either put it back in the GLCZ or Kill it.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes by Containing it and Shooting it.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
1 - True
2 - True
3 - True
4 - True

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
When a player does ./roll within the game it rolls a Number for the RP situation.
What is a /me? Give an example:
A ./me is a way to say a action for RP like : /me Farts like a cutie.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
When a Player
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is when some targets are pointing guns at you and maybe telling you to " Don't move! " . You can't do anything at that point but come cases for SCP some don't care due to it's RP and maybe HP. That would mean they would attack and not listen to the order you gave.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.