SCP-267 "Mimic"

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

May 28, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
049, 2295, 011 | D-9972 "Oatmeal" | CI Operative Johnathan Oatmeal
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:213823064
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
john.oat
What is your current playtime on the server?
19h 26m
Do you have any warnings or bans?
One.
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-267
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
The Mimics are two silly little individuals that were made by the GOI (also referred to as Sarkics). They can shift themselves and transform themselves to look like anybody. And I mean anybody. SCP-267 consists of two beings, -A and -B. One is contained, and one is running loose on the surface. The one that isn't contained is fully committed to reuniting with the one locked down, and will kill anybody to get to them. They do not care about the Chaos Insurgency or the Foundation, and will kill either side to get into the Facility and free its counterpart.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:

Impossible to maintain.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:

It takes 40 minutes for 267 to breach.

How does this SCP be recontained?

By killing it.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes. Shoot it in the fucking face, thats how. (a lot)

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, true, false, true.

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is an RP action in order to perform something such as hiding something from a search. Player 1 rolls a 48 on the search. Player 2 rolls a 82. Player 1 finds nothing.
What is a /me? Give an example:
Doing personal RP actions, such as a medical staff doing /me for "He would check the patients blood type."
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is doing something that isn't realistic. For example, Medical Staff 1 puts D-Class 2 under anesthetic. D-Class 2 continues speaking even after being sedated.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Doing something while the odds are against you. For example, not dropping your weapon and surrendering when you are ordered to by 4 people. Player 1, 2, 3 and 4 order Player 5 and 6 to drop their weapons. Player 5 and 6 do not comply. They break Fear RP.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

ACCEPTED
Ask a member of staff in game for your whitelist. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.