SCP-2295 'Patchwork Bear'

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

May 28, 2024
hat character(s) do you play?

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:213823064
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#399)
john.oat
What is your current playtime on the server?
9h 30m (I'm new, however I know most of the mechanics.)
Do you have any warnings or bans?
None!
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-2955 Patchworks
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
Patchwork Bear, also commonly known as 'Patches', is a stuffed bear stitched together via different fabrics. Hence the name 'Patches'. Patches can only express love and no other emotion. It cannot speak, but can use hand signals and head nods.

It expresses love only and cannot experience other emotions. It can roam the site freely, but has to ask to enter certain areas. An example is D-Block.

Whenever it is in range of someone who has been injured, it can heal them by materializing medical items. It heals anyone and everyone in its capacity. It has to follow anyone who is injured.

When near 1048-A, it can calm it from an enraged state if it is ever annoyed or disturbed by another being.

Patchwork can't harm anyone. (hes just a silly little guy)

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:
It isn't maintained.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
It can roam the site freely.

How does this SCP be recontained?
It isn't contained.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes. However, there isn't a reason to. Patchwork isn't a threat in any way.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False. It can't feel any emotion despite love. True. It can open doors. False. It cannot breach SCPs and ignores all SCPs besides 1048. True, however it has to request.

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is an RP action in order to perform something such as hiding something from a search. Player 1 rolls a 48 on the search. Player 2 rolls a 82. Player 1 finds nothing.
What is a /me? Give an example:
Doing personal RP actions, such as a medical staff doing /me for "He would check the patients blood type."
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is doing something that isn't realistic. For example, Medical Staff 1 puts D-Class 2 under anesthetic. D-Class 2 continues speaking even after being sedated.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Doing something while the odds are against you. For example, not dropping your weapon and surrendering when you are ordered to by 4 people. Player 1, 2, 3 and 4 order Player 5 and 6 to drop their weapons. Player 5 and 6 do not comply. They break Fear RP.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
yea. patchworks cant kill anyone.
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
yea

Last edited:
ACCEPTED
Reach out to staff in game for your whitelist. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.