SCP-08353-JP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preston Coast

May 28, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Mug, Private Coaster

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) STEAM_0:0:451135555

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992) 'Mug'

What is your current playtime on the server? 2w 3d 10h 47m.

Do you have any warnings or bans? One RDMx2 and One Fail FearRP (all on d-class)

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? no

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-08353-JP 'Otaku'

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-08353-JP Is a strange case for foundation. This SCP has the body of an obese man that has hobbies that revolve around anime and manga. This SCP despite his looks poses great athleticism and strength. Otaku wields a katana and can kill within seconds. He is mostly docile when he gets what he wants. He is maintained in two ways, getting manga or a walk. Otaku do not like it when someone insults him or any of his hobbies. Otaku will look for a girlfriend every now and then and will show them around base. Otaku takes pride in his swordsmanship and if requested by SCP-079-A he may duel him.

What object class is this SCP?: EUCLID

How is the SCP maintained?:
He may request for a walk and if accepted he will be docile and reset his timer once returned. If he requests for a walk he may be denied and given manga and this will also reset the timer

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
He is to not be terminated unless really hostile and he may roam around if he is good

How does this SCP be recontained?
He is offered manga or foos and in return go back to his CC

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes by basic means of gunfire

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, True, False, True

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a 100 sided die that is basicly a skill check and one example is when you are searching for something on a person
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me is a nearby action that is IC and may effect the people around you, one example may be when you give a handshake to someone
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is when RP rules are broken, One example is a D-Class not dropping their items after a search
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is a situation when someone will do almost anything to keep their life, One example is when a 4 D-class Surround a heavy and yell for him to put his hands up and he has to comply
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N] Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Y

-ACCEPTED-
Please request your whitelist in game by making a ticket and a staff member will help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.