SCP - 082 | Application Shroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

shroom

Aug 2, 2024
What character(s) do you play? : I'm a PV2 in E-11 , I'm also a CI Operative , I'm also SCP-268.

What is your SteamID? : STEAM_0:1:487885595

What is your Discord username and Identifier? : mr.thc0

What is your current playtime on the server?: 4 days

Do you have any warnings or bans? : No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? : No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-082

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-082 also known as Mr. Ferdinand or Fernand The Cannibal is a Very Calm / Violent SCP. SCP-082 is a human that stands at (7'10") and weighs 310 kg and His forearms have a circumference of about 71 cm , and with his fists measuring 30 cm along the knuckles, making his arms very useful for stunning and consuming prey. His feet measure at men's size 47-48 EU (men's size 14 US); while large, they appear small in comparison to his humongous frame.. He also speaks fluently French and Always typically apologizes for making a mess when killing and consuming a visitor.

What object class is this SCP?: Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:
To maintain this SCP you must bring Dinner Guests to him ever 25 Minutes . You can have up to 3 Max Dinner Guests per Time. You must always be polite when talking to him. He should also be regarded as one of the following; ‘Your Majesty,’ ‘Sire,’ ‘King,’ ‘Your Highness’.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
This SCP can Breach once its insulted or otherwise bothered, his eyes will turn red, and will eat the first person he sees.

How does this SCP be recontained?
To recontain this SCP you must provide him a Dinner Guest to his containment chamber and then inform him. Remember to remain Nice and polite to him to not be killed.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
I think so. By shooting the SCP

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
true, true, false, true

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
When a player does ./roll within the game it rolls a Number for the RP situation.
What is a /me? Give an example:
A ./me is a way to say a action for RP like : /me Farts like a cutie.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Failrp is when a person Is not following the rules of RP like say a player shots somebody for noting that Failrp and RDM.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is when some targets are pointing guns at you and maybe telling you to " Don't move! " . You can't do anything at that point but come cases for SCP some don't care due to it's RP and maybe HP. That would mean they would attack and not listen to the order you gave.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.