Not open for further replies.

DarkerPurple

SCP-RP Moderation
SCP-RP Moderation
May 28, 2024
Canada
What character(s) do you play?
Jack Snow / Ace Snow
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:494011697
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
darkerpurple.
What is your current playtime on the server?
total time is 1w 5d 1h 47m.
Do you have any warnings or bans?
Nope.
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
Nuh uh

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
Scp 049 is a tall plague doctor type scp with a large beak like face and long dark robes, with dark gloves. He is quite smart mostly in the medical field and he speaks englich and medival french. Scp 049 Also has a death like touch any skin to skin contact will kill any living being human or animal. When he does touch the person or animal, scp 049 will proceed to turn the person or animal into a zombie like slave. After that the person or animal are no longer themselfs the doctor has somhow full controll over the human or animal, until they are terminated.

What object class is this SCP?:
Euclid
How is the SCP maintained?:
The plague doctor is maintained when he is given a walk with kevlar gloves on, or he is given a test subject that he later turns into a zombie then that zombie is killed.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
If he does not get his walk or get his

How does this SCP be recontained?
After all his zombies are killed, he can be put in fear rp when 3 or more personnel are there pointing their gun at him. then he is inscucted to put on kevlar gloves and then he would be led back to his CC in hcz.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes, shot to death or like anything that deals damage to any normal player

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
True, True, True (Only my main man 035) False

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is to add a sense of luck to the game. for example you want to search a d class for a gun or anything. you roll to see if you find it and if you roll lower then the d class, you did not find it
What is a /me? Give an example:
a /me is a action your charcter does in rp
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Fail Rp is when you fail to do somthing your charcter would do. for example, your playing scp 682, and you just dont attack one person but everyone else. Why? cause you just dont feel like it. NO scp 682 attacks any and all life forms (Not scps, not talking about able here) So that would be fail rp.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
When you have like for example 4 armed men aiming their rifles at you when your playing d class. like YOUR scared for YOUR life like there aint no ifs or buts.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Yes sir/mam
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Yes sir/mam

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist​

Status
Not open for further replies.