May 4, 2024
research.png

035 Vs Ice

Conducted by Dr. 'Isamu'
[ LEVEL 3+ CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED PAST THIS POINT ]

[ AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Test Idea:
To have SCP 035's chamber completely frozen over by Liquid Nitrogen, I wish to see if the effects of the mask will still be present when the mask is completely frozen or if it will have no effect.

Hypothesis:
I personally believe that the mask's effects will be drained for a limited amount of time until the ice thaws from the CC, and that the D-Class that decides to wear the mask will be un-effected by it's "Mind control". If my hypothesis is correct, then this can help us in the recontainment of the SCP in future breaches to stop many casualties.

Personnel / Equipment Involved:
X2 Dewar of Liquid Nitrogen
X3 NTF Personnel
X2 D-Class Personnel

Results:
As soon as the canisters opened the D-Class were both hesitant but that is besides my main point, what essentially happened was not really a shocker to anyone but the mask, completely frozen, did indeed still possess the D-Class's body. I took a few notes but the process was the exact same as it is any other time someone accidentally puts on the mask, it just stood there staring at me and the NTF, I assume it wanted out due to the freezing cold temperatures, I had measured that it was around -196°C, or –320°F.

I had no real purpose to keep the 035 alive for questioning so NTF did their thing and filled the room with the gas as the 035 died slowly, it did take a few boxing attempts to put it back but luckily no foundation personnel were harmed, only the 2 D-Class were marked down as KIA.

Images / Videos (Encouraged But Optional):

- No video logs -

Additional Comments If Needed:

There was nothing odd about the test, the icing of the CC could be called a waste for future tests as it proved no use to us.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Log End -