SCP-011-A “Rats of Unusual Size”

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

May 28, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
CI Johnathan Oatmeal - D-9972 "Oatmeal"
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:213823064
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
john.oat
What is your current playtime on the server?

Do you have any warnings or bans?
One.
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-011-A. He's a big ass rat.
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-011-A is a rat that can be seen anywhere on the world, specifically in urban areas and metropolitan areas. However, this rat, is different. He's significantly larger than normal, a major genetic deformity causing his size to be 4 times of the normal rat. SCP-011-A has a counterpart, SCP-011-B which is the exact opposite of A. B is significantly smaller than the average rat. These rats can speak, however they can only utter one word at a time. When they are offered cheese, they have to follow whoever offered them cheese's demands. Either rat cannot harm anyone, they are pacifists.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:
Not contained.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:

They roam the site.

How does this SCP be recontained?
Not contained.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes. They hold no armor or regenerative capabilities. They're just rats in different size.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, true, false, true.

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is an RP action in order to perform something such as hiding something from a search. Player 1 rolls a 48 on the search. Player 2 rolls a 82. Player 1 finds nothing.
What is a /me? Give an example:
Doing personal RP actions, such as a medical staff doing /me for "He would check the patients blood type."
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is doing something that isn't realistic. For example, Medical Staff 1 puts D-Class 2 under anesthetic. D-Class 2 continues speaking even after being sedated.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Doing something while the odds are against you. For example, not dropping your weapon and surrendering when you are ordered to by 4 people. Player 1, 2, 3 and 4 order Player 5 and 6 to drop their weapons. Player 5 and 6 do not comply. They break Fear RP.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

ACCEPTED
Please ask a a staff member in-game for your whitelist. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.