Scp 0-11- a & b

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Usually security enlisted or dclass, sometimes i play intern but only when i dont wanna use any weapons

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199108145429/

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992) "ICANTFINDMYHANDS" or "icfmh"

What is your current playtime on the server? 3D 11H 20M

Do you have any warnings or bans? Yes, 1 warn.

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No.

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP 0-11- a & b

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):

This SCP is just a funny scp used just to hang around and have fun, there's not really any containment or anything besides D-Block so if the GENSEC, NTF or NU-7 allow SCP 0-11-a/b to be up on catwalk then it doesn't really have any restrictions of where it can go unless security personnel says otherwise which is kind of why i want to be whitelisted for this job.
It doesn't really do anything besides hang around and have fun like i've said but i guess it can bite or push people which is a mechanic i am most likely not going to use.

What object class is this SCP?: Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:
Besides D-Block it isn't really contained, if security personnel let it wander then i guess it'll only be contained just around the facility.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
I mean anyone which just level 2 access could let it out of the facility but you do have to advert that you're on surface.

How does this SCP be recontained?
I mean i dont really know the official containment procedures for this scp but i mean, anyone with a gun or food (if they want to RP getting food for it) could recontain it in D-Block easily.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes, you can terminate it if it hurt personnel or is actively trying to escape the facility without listening to orders.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
True, True, False(?), True

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
/roll
Its a determining factor for searches or anything else that would require it.
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me searches
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Doing something unrealistic that wouldn't happen in real life like spawning something in, dying and going back to the spot you died at before NLR timer is deactivated, or using comms that you dont have access to.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Having a gun aimed at your head and being taken hostage
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Yes
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Yes

Application Accepted!
Contact Staff using the /Ticket command or F10 to get your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.