ROMERO TIU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romero

May 29, 2024

TIU Application Format​

What is your username? Romero.

What character(s) do you play? I played a CI Researcher, Steiner.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:84780366

What is your Discord username and Identifier? Romero, romero5005 on discord.

What is your current playtime on the server? Around eight hours, I believe.

Do you have any warnings or bans? Nope.

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? Nope.

Job-Related Questions​

Have you made a DCB? If so, please link
Not yet. I will if I get in.

Is your character NEW? You cannot apply as foundation or a CI/Civilian combo.
They would be, yes.

Explain why you would like to be a part of the TIU. (100 words minimum)

A couple reasons. I believe the story behind the TIU is very fascinating. Instead of being the standard CI or standard Foundation, I would love to try out something different. Instead of being a larger-than-life bureaucracy or a madhouse, it is a genuine institution that is legit compared to the previous two. It also allows for creative backgrounds and could be excellent for RP.

I also feel like I could push the narrative a lot with the TIU instead of the Foundation or CI, as it would take ages to actually get something done in the latter two. A much more comfortable option in my eyes.

What type of RP would you be interested in facilitating?
Any. I am a serious-roleplayer, so just talking to others would suffice.

Are you interested in joining TRT? If so, why? [100 word minimum]
No.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a RNG. You use it to determine which character would win an action (usually).
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me helps illustrate your character's actions in the minds of others. You would use something like /me levels the coffee-pot up to the Agent's head, letting loose a steaming, burning liquid upon their crown.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is acting in a way that your character wouldn't act. For example, RDM. RDM is an example of FailRP because your character wouldn't have any logical reason to murder them, thus failing roleplay. Another case would be acting in a way your character shouldn't.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
When your character is fearing for their life, they should obey. A scientist would obey orders if they had a gun to their head. Placing value on one's own life.
What is Metagame? Give an example:
Using knowledge that your character shouldn't know. For example, if one of your friends tells you something on Discord and you go to that location without prior in-character communication.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Y

Status
Not open for further replies.