What character(s) do you play?

GENSEC, CI,

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:606702420

What is your timezone?

CST

Are you 14 years of age or older

I Turned 14 1 month ago my birth date is may/5/2010

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server) 2 week 20 hrs 8 mins

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
The reason I wanted to join as Event Coordinator is because it would be fun and Exciting to be strange anomalies, Make more activities for D-Class, make people have a good time in events, As well playing roles in Events or being able to Host my own event in the future. I also want to learn more about the Garry’s Mod Tools. I also think this position fits me because during the pandemic all I did was go on Garry's Mod and Make my own little Events with ragdolls and bombs but then Christmas of 2023 I got my own Gaming Computer the First server I joined was Zenith Project and this server is so fun to play and be apart of the Events so I decided I wanted to try to help or be apart of Events. I also think this will bring me more confidence if I was ever in front of a lot of people. Also I might make some new friends and achieve a lot of things. I hope I make some good event ideas and get some more ideas and inspiration. And as well being an inspiration for many others who want to join Event coordinator

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

Because I think I have some good ideas for Events and such.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

EC host events in and out of the server for stuff other than the main storyline

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

A Private Military comes and Tries to take over Twin Pines and Foundation and The NLR will be 30sec-1min, It will be a team of 10. They act Friendly at First but they are trying to get All the Object Class SCPs Once they are in LCZ the Level 1 Clearance area, They start shooting the People giving them the tour of the Site. But they were Skeptical That a Private Military was in the Site, So when the Foundation heard the gunshots they Locked down HCZ So 5 members of the Team had to go through Vent. So that means they have to go back up to Surface, to vents into the HCZ. But some of the members that went through vents got gunned downed. So the other part of the team had to evacuate through the Site and Escape and the team that was in Vents Ran through the woods and got gunned down by TIU.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted? YES

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban? YES

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment? YES

Communication

Do you have a mic?
YES

Do you have TS3?

YES

Do you have a Discord account?

YES my ID:862113906126618646

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings? Most of the meetings

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]? YES

Last edited:
Hi! after looking over your application for The EC team and after careful consideration the Team has decided to deny your application.
If you have any questions please reach out to a SEC or the LEC
Ratba_tard on discord. Have a Lovely Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.