Rick Collins EC app

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacobellvictum

Jun 2, 2024
What is your name?
Steam: Tacobellvictum In game: Rick Collins (i play as most times)

What character(s) do you play?

GENSEC, CI,

What is your SteamID?

76561199173670568 or this STEAM_0:0:606702420

What is your timezone?

CST

Are you 14 years of age or older

I just Turned 14 2 weeks ago

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server) 1 week 20 hrs 35 mins

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
The reason I want to join the EC team is because I want to make players have a good time in events, and also help with the events. I think it would be fun to help with the events because I always wanted to fly around killing people in events with music playing.
Also I am Very Good with The Garry’s Mod Tools Like the Psychics Gun. I used to make skits in Garry’s mod before I joined Multiplayer. I had 800+hr Of doing That. So I think The EC Team Can really Suit me cause I’m Experienced. Also I have Many Event ideas in the near future. Sense I want to do this so much I will be extremely Motivated to do these builds and help with the Events. I will be free most of the Time. I am very confident sometimes too .Which could be helpful in some cases. I am very passionate about doing stuff like this and I think I could become a Great member Of the Event Coordinator. And learn some new things about the Event Coordinators and hopefully become the lead of the Event Coordinators, but that won't happen in a big while.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

Because I have some Good Ideas for players to enjoy during event in the future. And I wanna Do something that
I like and enjoy. Also I'll be a good member of the EC. I will also bring motivation to the team with good teamwork.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

EC host events in and out of the server for stuff other than the main storyline

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

A pill pack hide and seek in the site but on the event server. You will also have to run if they see you. They also get a 5 min time limit. The thing that we should make them RUN from is the SCP’s that could run like 939 But a bit slower he’s too fast so it will be unfair. That is my Event Idea

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted? YES

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban? YES

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment? YES

Communication

Do you have a mic?
YES

Do you have TS3?

YES

Do you have a Discord account?

YES

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings? Most of the meetings

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]? YES

Last edited:
DENIED

Currently, we will be denying your application to the Event Coordination team. If you'd like to discuss this, please message @KrakenThing on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.