Status
Not open for further replies.

refinedpetrolium

SCP-RP Moderation
SCP-RP Moderation
Jul 18, 2024
What is your OOC name?
refinedpetrolium

What character(s) do you play? Please state the character's names and corresponding ranks, not just the IC positions you hold.
sad bones dclass bruiser

sWhat is your SteamID (i.e. STEAM:0:0:1203929)?
STEAM_0:1:7714962552

What is your Discord Name (i.e. grimothy)?
refinedpetrilium/display name:nan basher

What is your timezone?
cst

Are you 14 years of age or older?

Your current playtime on the server?
1w 4d

List all of your warns and bans (N/A if none):
N/A

What is your availability?
anytime I'm needed unemployed/out of school

Staffing Related Section
Why do you want to join the staff team? (200 Words Minimum)

the reason why i want to join staff is because i want to start staffing on gmod servers to get a feel for it and one day i plan on making my own server and i want to learn how to be a proper staff member by then so i can be an asset to future teams and servers i work with and work for. the second reason why is because i think this server is fun and has a great and active community and it has provided me a fun time ever since i first joined and i want to become staff to help new players that come in and overall help build a better experience i also think it would be fun and give me something to do since i have nothing better to do and since i have experience staffing in other games and discord servers plus seeing the random stuff admins do when it is the appropriate time just looks fun to do and its fun to bring players into that mix plus it would be fun helping an rp like the mirror or just help solve regular issues either way the main reason I'm joining is to have fun and to give myself something to do

Why should we accept you into the staff team?

i believe with my experience from doing rps on other games like scp secret lab and with me having a very open schedule i can be on most of the time with players for most of the day (at least in my timezone) i would just need to know how to properly do admin on the server and then i would try to prove my usefulness from there
What staffing experience do you currently have?
modding several discord server and was a staff member on some secret lab rp servers for awhile

Rule-based Questions Section
Define RDM:
Random Death Match in rp is when a player massacres a bunch of other players without reason and motive and is just mindlessly killing other players and tampering with the rp experience like walking into an area where a bunch of players are and shooting them all to death without reason

Define Metagame:
metagaming is when you take info irl you know and implies it to your rp character like say you are a dclass on your first day and you have a pretty extensive knowledge of scp and the factions and you start talking about that like you know it all your character only knows what's it experienced \your character does not know what you know

Define NLR:
New Life Rule is when you take info you knew from a previous life and you use that same info on the next for example a scout kills you and you respawn and as soon as you do you make an alert while on nlr that a scout is inside the facility your character does not know about the scout since it was killed by it

Define FailRP:
failrp is when a players fails to participate in the rp correctly aka being a minge or not complying with the rp for example three dclass corner you with guns drawn and they tell you to surrender instead you decide to use your guns to fight back that's failrp and failing fear rp same with redusing orders from a higher up

Situation-based Questions Section

Player “X” reports player “Y” for RDM, the logs show that player “Y” did kill player “X”, both players are GenSec trainees. Player “X” states that there was no reason for him to be killed, player “Y” states that they were in an argument, player “X” made a nasty remark and player “Y” killed him for it. Neither party has a recording of the interaction, and no witnesses have come forward with any more information, what would you do?

I would verbally warn y for team killing x but also warn x not to make remarks like that and tell them if any of them have proof make another ticket and put them back where they were if i get a report of them doing the same offense i will warn them

Player “A” reports player “B” for saying a racial slur, player “A” is uploading evidence, but it is taking a few moments. During this time, player “B” admits he used the slang term towards another player on the server. After receiving the video, you notice that player “B” in fact did say in it a greeting manor and not a confrontational manner. How would you handle this sit?

I will kindly tell them to refrain from using slurs or slang like that in a casual matter because other players may see that as offensive and send them on there way if they don't have any other questions and if i get another report of slurs being used by them i will warn them

Communication Section

Do you have a mic?
yes

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
yes

Do you have a Discord Account?
yes

Will you be able to attend the weekly staff meetings?
(Staff meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST).
yes

Do you understand that your Steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] (name) [TM]? yes

Last edited:
PENDING
Your application is being looked at and voted on by SMT.

ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Zenith Project Staff Team! A member of the Administration Team will reach out to you.
If you are not contacted by the Administration Team within the week, please reach out to them yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.