Pr0toK4t's SCP-4451-27 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0toK4t

Jun 17, 2024
What character(s) do you play? - I recently joined the server, I do not have a specific character I play yet

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)

STEAM_0:1:72474340

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
pr0tok4t

What is your current playtime on the server? - Unknown, Less then 6 hours

Do you have any warnings or bans? - No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? - No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-4451-27 "The Tiny Terrorsweeper"

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-4451-27 is one of 50 anomalous Roomba vacuum cleaners. This specific SCP is held by the Chaos Insurgency base somewhere near Foundation SITE-66. On top of this SCP, it holds a toy claymore and a sharp small knife crudely attached to the top of it. This Roomba follows the command of their handler who designates themselves by telling the SCP to go with them. This SCP is capable of individual action without the intervention of others, but is unable to preform any combat activities without a handler's orders. They are in general, a Roomba vacuum cleaner that cleans around wherever it may roam.

What object class is this SCP?: It is a Safe Class SCP but this specific iteration is listed as [Stolen]

How is the SCP maintained?:
There is no maintenance procedure listed

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
This SCP is persistantly Breached

How does this SCP be recontained?
This SCP can be recontained by picking it up and taking it back to it back to CI Base.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Unsure, Assuming No

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, False [With Exception], False, True

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a command used to select a random number between 1-100, This is used for roleplay purposes to decide outcomes of text based roleplay
What is a /me? Give an example:
a "/me" is a command used in roleplay to inform others what actions you are taking that can not be visually observed due to gameplay mechanics [ex. /me would take the suture needle and thread it with stitching thread]
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is when an individual preforms actions that would otherwise be impossible by your character [ex. Gen Sec Officer: /me Would cause your head to explode by thinking of blueberries]
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRp is where there is a reason for your character to fear for his/her life, If invoked by sentient entities, the individual is forced to follow the commands of said entities, such as a certain number of guns held up to them, or a specific scp chasing after an individual that is unknowing on how to recontain them.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: Yes

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.