Not open for further replies.

PhindollTheRadical

May 19, 2024
What is your username?
PhindolltheRadical
What character(s) do you play?

LP 'Oxyura'
TR Finn Jennings
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)

STEAM_0:0:54739157
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)

phindolltheradical
What is your current playtime on the server?

2 weeks, 9 hours, 21 minutes
Do you have any warnings or bans?

No
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?

No

Job-Related Questions

Explain why you would like to be a Village Medic (100 words minimum):

As someone that's mained Medical my whole time on Zenith Project, I'd like to take it to Twin Pines and give the town and surface more MedRP, as well as just passive RP. To me it seems the hospital is criminally underutilized by the Citizens of Twin Pines, which is another thing I would like to change. I also want to just get onto surface more because I'm rarely up there as a Medical main, but I want to keep doing Medical at the same time, which I wouldn't be able to do if I switched to my Nu-7 whitelist.

What is an RP scenario you would like to do as a Village Medic (no word-count requirement):

I'd like to possibly be put in a situation where I'm attempting to save a patient in surgery, perhaps a TIU or a TRT, but someone else, perhaps another GOI, force me to stop the surgery at gunpoint, and I lose the patient. I believe it would give good opportunity for very emotional and charged RP, as well as plenty of character development and conflict building.

What is the passing roll for a village medic's surgery? (1-100)
Can village medics heal both Foundation and CI?

Yes, as long as they are being neutral and not attempting to assist one of the specific factions
Do village medics have to follow all Surface Rules?

Yes.
Guideline-Related Questions:

What is a roll? Give an example:

A roll is a random number from 1-100 used to decide the outcome of certain regulated activities. Example: A medic rolls a 1 on stitches. Complete failure.

What is a /me? Give an example:

A /me is an action performed by your character. Example: /me absolutely clobbers you at Smash Brothers.

What is FailRP? Give an example:

FailRP or deliberate attempts to sabotage RP. Example: A medic makes an incision for a surgery. The patient says confetti comes out.

What is FearRP? Give an example:

FearRP is the rule that forces players to have self preservation and not run away or start shit when they're held at gunpoint. Example: Three GENSEC are holding an unarmed D-Class at gunpoint and order them to stop. The D-Class runs away. That is what not to do.

What is Metagame? Give an example:

Metagaming is using OOC information or information your character does not have IC. Example: Someone mentions their character defecting OOC, and so IA goes to investigate them for treasonous behavior or activity.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: Y

APPROVED
Please reach out to staff to obtain your whitelist when on server.

Status
Not open for further replies.