Personnel File of Vincent Lockwell [9/8/24 UPDATE]

gains

May 28, 2024
<PERSONNEL FILE OF VINCENT LOCKWELL>

Level <3> Beyond this point

Authorized Personnel only

—————————————————————————————————————————

eRRnayrP-dkz6mg3WmVkQZuVLuvCmTLyEhNYsnmFfvwlkY6Shfm3_aQ3hVBCwYGb-_bE8xBeXseXbB0FTxfnVQtopejyTVCOfjIq0cAKbFFTfAFXvCy5rKAu9nAj64opCX7cbod2

Secure. Contain. Protect.

—————————————————————————————————————————

1718486144646.png

Name: Vincent Lockwell

Aliases: MrTherapist, Secretary, Shrink, Boyscout

ACTIVE

Date of Birth: 11/19/1998

Place of Birth: United States of America, Oregon

Occupation: Medical Staff, CR. Lead Psychologist. (Character's current position in the Foundation.)

Clearance Level: 2

Physical Description: 5'10, Ectomorphic Build, brown hair, piercing brown eyes.

Psychological Description: Seems to see the best in everyone, especially when he shouldn't.

Disabilities: None.

Skills/Attributes:
Good at talking, except when one shouldn't be.

History: Studied medical growing up, went into the army (Fort Knox) for a short time, came out better than one would expect.

Relatives:

Father and Mother. Alive and well.

< HATES >

SCP-106 - "No, I actually think he's a chill dude." [Subject was found sweating after an SCP-106 spotting was called.]

< DISLIKES >
< NEUTRAL >

Dr. Wittgenstein - "I don't know. Witt is Witt. I don't feel comfortable discussing it
here."

Outlaw - "I enjoyed our conversation. Next time, uh... Don't do
that*. Please."

Concord - "He's Mario Mario. Did you know that?"

Ethos - "Bias has no place in the Foundation." "Harsh. Sorry. But I still don't really like you." "Guess... Guess I was wrong. Apologies."

"Stranger" - "An enigma in every single way. I hope, eventually, I can
speak to you. Somehow."

SCP-8011, Snow Leopard - "I just want to know who you are." "I still feel like the truth is so far out of reach, 8011. I know you're listening." "Under orders, I am no longer allowed to discuss or acknowledge SCP-8011 unless I am forced to."

Crux - "Hope he got my message, can't say much more on that."

Robin - "A chance encounter. Your spot is lovely, do not let it ever be taken from you."

< LIKES >

"Waking up in the morning."

Nu-7 - "Hate is... a strong word, yeah. I wouldn't use that. Just imagine I think the lot of them are one step below when it comes to them respecting everyone. Hope I'm proven wrong." "Ask and you shall receive, I guess. I was proven wrong. God Bless Spidey, Onslaught, Hammerhead, and Nobody. Next time just talk to me about it though, don't gotta view my file to find this stuff out. Always made my distaste clear."

Ymir - "We, uh... we got sued." "Operation Sued is a go."

Cypress - "The only Internal Affairs member that actually treats me like a human being, but there's a high chance she, uh... How do I say this; doesn't get me.
Maybe*." "Nope, she gets me. She gets me. She fuckin' gets me." "At some point I think she's just gonna kill me, but maybe the food chain will get to me first."

Greenied - "Genuinely such a pleasant person to be around. Would go to the ends of the earth for this dude if he asked me to."

Poppy - "You gave me information when I asked for it. Didn't try to get out of it or anything. No complaints."

Veil - "You can do it. I believe in you."

SCP-8012, Gruungier - "I will never, ever forget what you told me until the day I die. And then some."

Moth - "Complicated, more I could even begin to describe." "... but I think I'm starting to get it... and that's why I have to let you go."

Maine - "Don't wanna regret this. Really hope we get to the end of this."

TRUSTED

Orthodox - "Debatably, uh... really gets me, and I really get him. I hope. He gave me the position of Psych lead, but I know I'm going to fail to live up to what he was. I'll have to carve my own path."

Xi-8 Captain Obsidian - "I heard that I was the only one who thought you didn't die during your surgery. That I was hopeful. Doesn't sound like me. Don't like that one bit." "What do you gain from telling me anything? I don't get it, but I'm not going to let you down."
< LOVES >

"My parents. May God rest their souls." (INTERVIEWER NOTE: His parents are still alive. Attempt at humor?)

(This information may be used ICly if you are above the required clearance to view the document.)

Trophies: His journal, the ability to see Wittgenstein's journal whenever he wants, a small ice statue of SCP-8011 [Has gone missing as of 9/8/24], and a small bookmark lodged safely into the side of his PDA with a synthetic flower and fake glasses.​

Last edited:
[Internal Affairs Detective 'Ethos' has viewed file.]
[File Owner not Informed.]
{Internal Affairs Encryption Active}

// Interesting!

Updated.

// I call this the "I got involved in important stuff and added a bunch of links" update, because I got involved in important stuff and added a bunch of links. Some are hidden, others are obvious.

Updated.

// I call this the "I'm awake at 7am again and I really wanted to write so I wrote another entire audio log and voiced it in its entirety but it's really difficult to find on this and doesn't have an asterisk next to it so good luck" update, because I'm awake at 7am again and I really wanted to write so I wrote another entire audio log and voiced it in its entirety but it's really difficult to find on this and doesn't have an asterisk next to it so good luck.

Updated.

// I call this the "I updated it at 4:24AM because I'm sick as fuck and delirious, I've also discovered so much shit and wrote so many new theories about the lore so I might as well update my DCB" update, because I got bored.

Updated.

// Reordered a lot of things. Added more audio logs. Changed the wording to reflect his current mental state.