Status
Not open for further replies.

Orlikowski

The Infinite
Senior Infrastructure Staff
May 22, 2024
What character(s) do you play? GENSEC Aleksandr Orlikowski

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) STEAM_0:1:426134188

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992) orlikowski

What is your current playtime on the server? 3w 5d 6h 31m.

Do you have any warnings or bans? No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-100 ZP Blackbird

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
The leadership of the foundation has complete faith in SCP-100 ZP, sometimes referred to as "Blackbird," since it is a bird that is reliable. SCP-100 ZP will only listen to the Site Director; however, if the Site Director is not present, SCP-100 ZP will reply to the Assistant Site Director. SCP-100 ZP will never reveal any information if instructed by someone, regardless of what happens to the individual or themselves. SCP-100 ZP will only provide the information to the Site Director. With SCP-100 ZP loyalty, they are trusted with an L5 key card, but they have no authority or membership in the foundation.

What object class is this SCP?: Trusted

How is the SCP maintained?:
There is not maintenance procedures for SCP-100 ZP Blackbird

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
SCP-100 ZP cannot breach as it can freely roam the facility

How does this SCP be recontained?
SCP-100 ZP will return to there CC if commanded by the site director

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
No

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, True, False, True,

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
/roll provides a random number from 1-100 to determine the result of an action. (Attempting to search d-class, /roll)
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me is an action theat the character is trying to complete. (/me Strips weapons and comms)
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is when a person does an action that is unrealistic, or causes disruption/harm to the RP. (Foundation personal searches d-class for no reason)
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearrRP is when a specfic amount of weapons are being pointed at a individual and are forced to surrender. (4 d-class pointing AKs are a heavy
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N] Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Y

Status
Not open for further replies.