Dr. Nikolas Irving
Mostly play 049 on the SCPs.

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:213823064

What is your timezone?

MDT

Are you 14 years of age or older

18 / 5/18/06

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

Prior to it being wiped by the server rollback (and all the bugs that came with it) around 6d

As of 7/23/2024 9:19 AM
1w 2d 22h 47m

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

I see myself as a creative individual and I do want to use my creativity on a server that allows it and a server that I like, that being Zenith Project. I am inspired by how creative some of the EC's are, and I feel as if I could assist them in other events by adding in my own creativity and helping them form the best possible event to engage the community and have fun with the community members. I also want to be apart of the EC team to make a fun environment for the community members and to also give them a unique experience on the server when they are playing.

I also think I should be apart of the EC team because I find myself as an enjoyable person to be around, and I feel that I could create a fun environment for other EC's if I am accepted.

Another and final reason I believe I should join the EC team is because I have had fun in events created by some notable EC's in the past, and I want to work with them to share my creative ideas and still be able to express my creativity while being in a fun environment with people that I look up to in the community. The EC team (for all the members I have currently met) are also VERY nice people and I feel I should be apart of them as I stated before to share a good time and my creativity and mind for the server.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

I am a very creative person, and I want to let people get involved on the events by making events that will allow for community members to volunteer to be an event actor, allowing community members to maybe gain inspiration and join the EC team for themselves just like me.

I also just want to share a good time and a unique experience with the community

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

Bit rough around the edges, but I know how to get around

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

The purpose of the EC team is to create events to get everyone to have a good time and have a unique experience on the server,

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

"The Narrator"

A version of the cognitohazard that is 035, but it isn't physical. Out of nowhere, a random D-Class reports he is being narrated by a British man in his head, causing him to do actions he was not willing to do. He was compelled to do anything the narrator narrated about him, and forgot things the narrator said he forgot, and remembered things the narrator said he remembered.

He eventually is commanded by the narrator to attack the nearest armed personnel, and is gunned down. When he is gunned down, the individual who fired upon him first is now infected by the narrator and so on. Eventually, this goes away when anybody who is infected by the narrator is Class-A'd.

------------------------

"The Man Who Never Was"

A middle-aged man in medieval knight armor appears in medbay in a flash of light that temporarily blinds people around them that see it for about 30-45 seconds. The man is panicked and attempts to combat Foundation, but surrenders when he is surrounded by Foundation.

When questioned and observed, it shows that he has no human DNA at all. Infact, he has no DNA. When they take his supposed identity, there is no record of him ever existing. Randomly, out of nowhere, he disappears to some people but is still visible to others. These people that don't see him are heavily confused, and panic begins to happen.

When they ask for his name, all he says is "I'm the man who never was"

Eventually, he runs off to wherever, and when he turns the corner and is out of sight, he vanishes with zero trace.

(There is a part 2 but like I haven't figured it out yet)

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
Yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
Yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
Yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?

Medically mute, I use TTS to speak to people

Do you have TS3?

Yeah

Do you have a Discord account?

uhuh!

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

Most likely.

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?

I do

Last edited:
Hi! after looking over your application for The EC team and after careful consideration the Team has decided to deny your application.
If you have any questions please reach out to a SEC or the LEC
Ratba_tard on discord. Have a Lovely Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.