What character(s) do you play?

John Cromulus, Gluttony, Rats of Unusual Size, SCP-106, and Evada

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:196396358

What is your timezone?

EST

Are you 14 years of age or older

I’m 22 years old.

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

5d 21h 4m

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
I understand that the EC team creates fun events every day for everyone who joins the server. The things that the EC team does amazes me and inspires me to want to also do these kinds of things. I want to be able to make the characters I play as interesting as possible while making it fun for everyone else to experience and participate in. Seeing stuff like an SCP-650 within the site and just startling people almost on a day to day basis or the Demons that transport people to other worlds for game show style events are all awesome to see and even participate in. I’m overall having fun on the server and I want to participate in making that fun happen for everyone else. Being a part of the EC team would allow me to make these ideas that I have in my head. From major events like NTF going to another dimension to save their brethren. To minor events that happen within Foundation like the SCP-939 breach that had happened with Cypress and Bill Beckman, having to try and recontain SCP-939 while trying to avoid a terrible demise. All of these kinds of events give me ideas for other events and I want to be able to help spread the fun around to everyone in the Zenith Project SCP Server.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

Why I should be accepted is that I want to bring fresh new ideas to the EC team. I want to be able to help other ECswith their events and bring in my viewpoints as someone who enjoys roleplay and as someone who wants to show people what I could do for this server as an Event Coordinator.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

My knowledge is roughly around a 3 when it comes to the Gmod tools.

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

From what I understand, the purpose of the EC team is to make fun and interesting events for people to participate in. The goal is to overall give people a fun experience while making quality events.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

I do have a few ideas in mind. One of the ideas is to bring a foundation character based off of the SCP-5000 universe to Site-66 that can interact and talk with SCP-682. They share the same viewpoints about life and could cause a SCP-682 breach.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
I understand that my ideas can be denied, even if they may be previously accepted.

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?

I understand that abusing my EC powers may result in removal or ban, and I will do my best to not violate any rules.

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?

I understand, and do my best to make myself aware of these models and even ask if it's usable before doing anything.

Communication

Do you have a mic?
I do have a mic

Do you have TS3?

I do have Teamspeak

Do you have a Discord account?

I do have a discord account

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

I will be able to attend these meetings at 3:30 PM EST. But if there are times I can't, I'll try to let everyone know ahead of time.

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?

I do understand and will make sure to change my name if I become an EC

Greetings! your EC app has been approved please reach out to my self on discord at Lune_light
or a another SEC have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.