What character(s) do you play?
Merdal Grayroot

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:569303427

What is your timezone?
PST

Are you 14 years of age or older
YES

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)
12 days

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
i want to be able to put my ideas to good use like the one i put down below and have more things to do on the server and be able to help make some fun events for me and the rest of the servers players i also to have more options to express roleplay scenarios that i would be in so it would be more fun for me and the other people in that scenario and i would like to make more contributions to the community and just overall just be a better player then i am already and to help build some cool objects for the server and to help out other Event coordinators with there own projects that they have and to be able partake in the BEST!! Role-play imaginable and possible as im am trying to be the greatest but that is just my ambition but in actuality im just trying to be the best player i can be to the community that i can be and i know that this is going to be a big responsibility to take but i will try my best that i can and i also would like to just have more fun with people at the end of the day like other event coordinators do.

i think this is enough words i don't know for sure

Why should we accept you in the EC team?
that is completely your choice but i would be able to give some good ideas and i can help out with stuff i helped saint with making some stuff
before

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?
6.5 im some what new at using the tools

What is the purpose of the EC Team?
to give the sever some unexpected twists and to make the server more interesting.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?
yes i have an idea to have the foundation go and get more amnestics from SCP-3000 they would have to take a sub to the Mariana trench and feed a d-class to it for it to expel the non-refined amnestics

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?
yes

Do you have TS3?
yes

Do you have a Discord account?
yes

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?
yes most of the time if im not on a vacation

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
yes

DENIED

Currently, we will be denying your application to the Event Coordination team. If you'd like to discuss this, please message @_alterra_ on Discord. You may reapply in 2 weeks have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.