6 Hours

Do you have any warnings or bans?:
No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?:
No​

Job-Related Questions​

Have you made a DCB? If so, please link
Not yet.

Is your character NEW? You cannot apply as foundation or a CI/Civilian combo.
Yes.

Explain why you would like to be a part of the TIU. (100 words minimum)
I'd like to try TIU as it offers its own niche which seems to be interesting to me as I have been reading about it and taking a look at the characters involved. I believe I can bring a fresh perspective to tackling new investigations and solving complex challenges on the server. I'd like to see how this branch really operates when it comes to the more intense investigation-related roleplay. TIU's focus on a role outside of the facility really aligns with what I want as I've been through the facility already as a part of security. Being part of such a team where I can learn about this branch and contribute to roleplay sounds great. I'm confident that my skills and enthusiasm for the role will make for a positive contribution to the TIU team. I've played a lot of UIU roleplay, and related servers in the past which has led me to be excited for a role in TIU. And honestly, I'm just excited about the opportunity to be part of something new like TIU. It feels like a good change to the universe which has plenty to offer.​

What type of RP would you be interested in facilitating?​
As TIU I would be interested in advanced kinds of investigation within the TIU because they offer a unique and challenging environment to apply yourself to. The potential complexity and depth of these investigations interest me. Engaging in such investigative roleplay allows me to explore various scenarios and develop solutions to unconventional problems that might be presented across the events.

Are you interested in joining TRT? If so, why? [100 word minimum]​
I would want to join the TRT because I’m eager to explore different parts of the game and take on fresh positions. Joining the TRT will let me experience a new role and the responsibilities that I haven't tried before, keeping the game interesting and fun. Being part of the TRT will also give me the chance to work with others in new ways when it comes to TIU and help solve complex problems together. Overall, I think joining the TRT will make my time on the server more exciting and let me contribute to the various different scenarios in which I will be involved.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:​
/roll is used for determining localized winners in RP such as /roll when doing a combat action.​
What is a /me? Give an example:​
/me is used to do an in character action like /me lifts the feather from the table, slowly turning it over carefully analyzing the item before placing it back down again.​
What is FailRP? Give an example:​
Failrp is when a player break rp such as if a character were to randomly shoot another character who was otherwise engaged in CQC actions with them.​
What is FearRP? Give an example:​
FearRP is when a character should be fearful of a situation and roleplayed to this extent, such as surrendering to overwhelming enemy forces.​
What is Metagame? Give an example:​
Metagame is when a player uses information that their character should not have access to in roleplay. Such as a character knowing a password they learned on a different character to use to their advantage on a new character.​

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.