What character(s) do you play?
dr black and ci int tyler black

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:694909702

What is your timezone?
pst

Are you 14 years of age or older
yes

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

you should accept me beacause i eager to meet all the ec team and i would make a bunch of events

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

to make

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?
yes

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?

yes

Do you have TS3?
yes

Do you have a Discord account?

yes

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

yes

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
yes

hi! do you still need this open are you still working on the app?

Hello! We are reaching out one last time. Are you still working on the app? do you need more time? we need a reply today if we do not get one it will be moved denied. Have a lovely day.

Hello! We will be moving your app to Denied as you have not edited or replied to our reach out. you may still apply without waiting the two weeks. Have a lovely day.

Status
Not open for further replies.