Not open for further replies.

YoRHa

May 30, 2024
What is your username? Waldo

What character(s) do you play?
Sakra Coco

What is your SteamID?:
STEAM_0:1:28645217

What is your Discord username and Identifier?
zee1037

What is your current playtime on the server?
2 weeks

Do you have any warnings or bans?
No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

Job-Related Questions​

Do you understand that you may be arrested while playing this job (Y/N) ? Yeah

Give us a crime you'd plan on doing as a criminal in Timberwood. (100 words minimum):

I think one of the crimes that I would like to be doing is either terrorism, or selling drugs. Perhaps I could even become some kind of cult leader but that feels too big. Timberwood is a pretty big area, so maybe doing some false flag attacks on the GOIs to insight a war would be something that is actually interesting. For the time being however I think I'm gonna sell drugs, do terrorism, or become some kind of spy for hire. There's a lot of things that I can actually do with this job, and it all depends on what route I actually want to go.

What is an RP scenario you'd like to try out as a criminal? (no word-count requirement):

I think creating investigations or some kind of story line for TIU would be something that's fun, some SW involvement would be fine, but setting up murder scenes would be fun to do, and would inspire RP.

Being a successful local criminal means you have some serious skills. What's your thing? Are you sneaky? more of a Con Artist? (no word req):​

I think I'm either going to end up being a Serial Killer, or a Spy that will infiltrate spaces for money. I want my end goal to be to end up in federal, so I gotta do some devious actions to be ending up there. I guess I would be more of a stepping stone for other peoples characters in the end.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:

A roll is used to determine if an action succeeds or not. /roll
What is a /me? Give an example:

A /me is used to describe an action that doesn't have a swep. This could be used for /me Strips comms
What is FailRP? Give an example:

Failrp is doing something that your character wouldn't. An example would be to release D class as a GenSec and give them weapons without a valid reason.
What is FearRP? Give an example:

Fear rp is you valuing your life. You do not want to be killed, so you will comply with orders or actions supporting your continued life.
What is Metagame? Give an example:

Metagame is using ooc information in character. This could be CI saying their going to raid in OOC chat, and then someone in foundation comms says CI are going to raid.
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.