What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:128465456

What is your Discord username and Identifier? fiorefrong

What is your current playtime on the server? 2 days

Do you have any warnings or bans? just a couple warn

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? no

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: 267/a/b

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
The mimics are a pair of sarkic based skin stealing demons that take the skin and body of someone and pretend they are them so they can blend in and ultimately killing more people, with their ultimate goal is to kill and cause damage. They will take the skin of the most valuable person as in what death will cause the most disarray and mayhem. Once this has happened -A will try to free -B if not -A will just cause more mayhem. They can act like their person and talk like them also take their name. they must blend in to acheive their goals.

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:
-A cannot be maintained as they are not contained. -B cannot be maintained either

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:

-A is always breached and may go into the facility. -B will breach in 40 mins or break out after 20

How does this SCP be recontained?
Both of them must be terminated

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?

Yes... Usually by gunfire

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
-a No/Only for -B yes. only -b . yes

-b No/Only for -A yes. only -A . yes

guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
/roll is when you roll for a certain /me. Such as doing /roll and if you roll a 90 you will most likely win.
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me is a RP term for when you either wanna do something or take something, such as taking a gun " /me takes weapon"
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP: Fail RP is a more general thing than the 2 below, It can be messing around and hitting people randomly, Or it can be micspamming for no reason, it could also just be messing with the RP experience of other players, An example of this would be randomly hitting your teammates for no discernable reason, which ruins the roleplay experience of fellow players.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fear RP is a rule that most classes have to follow which is listening to a persons orders when a gun is pointed at you
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N] YES

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] YES

Status
Not open for further replies.