[LVL 1] - NTF Interview regarding "General Opinions"

WiseAlpaca

SCP-RP Administration
SCP-RP Administration
Senior Infrastructure Staff
Community Advocate
May 4, 2024
  • UmU3ZoDx-X_Zd303-M1Btwi7QzJ12QzDtbL08b91-l4FNqTKKIwZt4AYiraxslEY9lmLVQd4kAN1rZz7f_A9N8qtVyYcY352CFCmZ80SgmkUOJx-f6abJZmxiZgKw_DeH-Gah6Hj
NTF Interview
"General Opinions"
Conducted by Dr. Jacob Flynn

[LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED PAST THIS POINT]

[AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Interviewee: NTF "James Harold"
Interviewer: Dr. Jacob Flynn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Subject James Harold was found in the medbay, I quickly brought him to the research bay for a short interview. He did briefly mention as I asked him how his day was that he was stressed, and showed interest in getting therapy.

Question One:

"Would you say you are an experienced NTF?"
Response:
"I'd like to say so, I am a sergeant after all so yes."

Question Two:
"What has your time here in the Facility been like overall?"
Response:
"It's been pretty good so far"
He then states afterwards that it hasn't been as good as prior facilities, but he does still like this site.

Question Three:
"Is there anything in particular you feel in the NTF that would be considered unhealthy to you?"
Response:
"I'd say there's a lot of things, mainly the limb loss."
He then states that he generally has a hard time staying safe, showing me his cybernetic limbs somehow managing to have lost both of his arms, and his legs! oh boy...

Question Four:
"What are your opinions on the SCP'S that you contain and protect?"
Response:
"They're okay, but can be a little hectic when none of the ntf are awake, but for the most part they seem okay."
He then states afterwards that the newer security forces have bigger egos, whereas the more veterans have less of an ego.

Question Five:
"Do you ever have violent tendencies or thoughts? Or the want to abandon the foundation?"
Response:
States that he has had some violent tendencies, anger issues, etc. But does not pose a want to leave.

Question Six:
"Have you ever considered doing the 'unthinkable' to yourself to avoid being remotely apart of this facility?"
Response:
"No, not really, never."

Question Seven:
"What do you personally believe should be improved upon in this facility?
Response:
"I would say maybe... can't think of anything, I think the sites doing pretty well."

Question Eight:
"What are your opinions on your fellow NTF?"
Response:
"A lot of them are great, some of them are mysterious and chaotic like Kable, some are annoying, some get into trouble alot, but everyone else is pretty good."

Question Nine:
"Overall, would you say you feel safe in HCZ?"
Response:
"Feels safe in HCZ, but I wish that the rails in the crossroads were better."

What can we gain from this interview?:
In my opinion, I'm unsure if there's much to be gained from this interview. Though I will suggest that NTF, from what I've heard at least some get themselves evaluated, or at least talk with medical staff. Aside from that though I have nothing more to say. I hope James talks to someone though!
-Dr. Jacob Flynn.