What character(s) do you play?
SR Connor Lore, Agent Ronny Liss, News Photographer Reese Wilsons

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:41638054

What is your timezone?
MST

Are you 14 years of age or older
I am 25.

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)
1w 11hr

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
I am interested in writing for this server and providing wonderful high quality events for the players. Being a part of the Event Coordination team will allow me to give better role play to everyone with the tools that are given. I have already been helping the event team with some of their events and have been enjoying it.
I have been a part of other Serious SCP-RP servers where I have been staff and have written many well liked events for them. The events I have made have been well detailed and written, and have varied from combat focused to role play heavy. I want to bring the experience I have given those previous servers to Zenith Project where I know players will have amazing times. I will also be able to better help others on the team whether it would be help writing, running, building, or acting in their events. Eventually, I wish to join the Story Board Writing team as well, and help create a living and breathing canon for this server. I have been a massive fan of the SCP wiki ever since around the time it launched, and enjoy writing, so I believe it would be natural to attempt to be a part of these teams.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?
I have had previous experience creating events on other more strict SCP-RP servers where my events were genuinely enjoyed by the players there. This server is much looser so I can do so much more then before. I also already have worked with the EC team on several other events and would consider myself friendly with them.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?
7-8 (I'm not the best at building but I understand the tools)

What is the purpose of the EC Team?
The EC Team helps bring more unique and entertaining RP to the server that the normal gameplay loop can't provide. This helps keep player engagement on the server every day.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?
Yes, I have many previous events I can re-write to fit this server and have thought of several new ones that can be done. Please message me on Discord or talk to me in TS if you want to know about examples. I gave also been helping Gains, who is in the EC, write events.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
Yes, and I am willing to rewrite events if there are problematic elements found within.

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
Yes.

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
Yes.

Communication

Do you have a mic?
Yes.

Do you have TS3?
Yes.

Do you have a Discord account?
Yes.

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?
Yes, I am willing to adjust my work schedule to allow for this.

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
Yes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.