Loaf's SCP-268-A Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loaf

May 4, 2024
What character(s) do you play? N7 SGM 'Gauss' and CI PFC Louis Tudor

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:196808892

What is your Discord username and Identifier? loaflp

What is your current playtime on the server? 1w 1d 23h 41m.

Do you have any warnings or bans? No.

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No.

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-268-A (already have -B through tier 2)

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):

SCP-268-A is a humanoid sarkic entity that has the ability to mimic the appearance of other living creatures. Their true form is a hairless, disfigured, and mottled humanoid body. SCP-268 does not have lips or a nose, instead having exposed, crooked teeth and a hollow cavity in its place. It bears the sarkic mark on its forehead. SCP-268-A in particular is an instance uncontained by the foundation. Its main goal is to cause as much chaos as possible. Its secondary goal is to free its kin, SCP-268-B. SCP-268 will kill those who are alone and will be missed in order to gain their target's visage. It will also kill in self-defense if its life is threatened. When SCP-268 is killed, it retains the memories experienced in its previous life. SCP-268 instances do not fear for their life, and as such cannot be held at gunpoint. SCP-268 Will obey the commands of any superior sarkic entities in its vicinity.

What object class is this SCP?: Uncontained/Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:

SCP-268-A cannot be maintained as it is not contained. SCP-268-B can be maintained by preventing -A from breaching it. Its normal breach timer cannot be stopped.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:

SCP-268-A spawns on surface uncontained and must be either terminated or (rarely) arrested and placed in a CC. SCP-268-B must breach normally via the breach timer or be breached by SCP-268-A.

How does this SCP be recontained?

Most often termination, but they may be arrested and placed in a CC.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?

Yes. Conventional weaponry.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)

False, true, true (only 268-B), true

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:

A roll is an RNG check from 1-100 to determine if you succeed at an action. I would roll after an RP action using the /roll command, for example "Loaf has rolled an 11."
What is a /me? Give an example:

A /me is a way to convey actions that cannot be accurately portrayed by your player model within the confines of the game. For example, "/me does a backflip"
What is FailRP? Give an example:

FailRP is acting in a way that is unrealistic for the character or entity you are roleplaying as. For example, if I was a Foundation medic, it would be FailRP for me to shoot a nearby IA member for no reason.
What is FearRP? Give an example:

FearRP is being held under duress by direct threat to your life, usually by gunpoint. For example, if I was a janitor with a broom out and a D-Class walked up to me, pulled a gun, and said "hands up" I would be under FearRP.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.