-No Image was able to be shown-

—————————————————————————————————————————

Name: Ethan Cane

ACTIVE

Codename: 'Cain'

Date of Birth: 20/11/1999

Place of Birth: ████████

D-Class 8624 Medical Officer (MD SMO)

Physical Description: 6'0, Ectomorph, White hair, Heterochromia eyes (One purple eye and one blue eye)

Psychological Description: ...Needs to find a new therapist for evaluation.

Disabilities: Cybernetic Left Leg | Patchworks Right Arm

Skills/Attributes: Fast learner and good team player... more will be added with time.

History: Nothing of his past is remembered since he was a D-Class, all that can be done is guessing that it was pretty normal, after he signed the contract to become a D-Class, D-8624 'Cane' was transfered to Site-73 during it's inicial stages before he was eventually considered MIA since he was not seen for a long time, a couple months later he appeared again in D-Block and became one of GENSEC's favorite D-Classes since he was always willing to cooperate and would go out of his way to help the guards when there was a riot or even raid in the facility, influencing a lot of new blood in D-Block to be more approachable to Foundation, he managed to make pretty good friends from Foundation and from CI, thanks to that, when CI managed to enter the facility he would go unharmed and when they were repelled, he was given special priveliges when outside D-Block.
2 days after his 30-day contract as a D-Class expired, he knew what would happen to him, forget the last 30 days or death, thankfully thanks to one of his friends in Foundation, more specifically in the Medical Department, he managed to be brought into the Foundation's ranks and became a MT/I, from there he went though a lot and is now a Commisioned Officer (CO) in Medical holding the position of Senior Medical Officer (SMO);​

[Level 4 Authorized Only]​

As far as anyone knows Cane always worked inside the Foundation, there is no record of him in any place around the world, he simply existed one day inside the organization with a full on document about himself working in Site-██ before the.... incident involving the high command of the same site.
During his time in Site-██ he worked for GENSEC, reaching as far as Corporal, when the Site Director ████████ gave strange orders such as denying entry of any external Foundation forces inside the site and rallied his personnel to rebel against ███████, after the surpression of the uprising and soon downfall of the rebellion by MTF ██████ ████████, he was given mercy as he was only an senior enlisted and was only following orders, after CCTV footage being retrieved and analysed, it was discovered that Cane was one of the few personnel that did not participate in the rebellion and actully worked against it, instead of being executed, he was made into a D-Class, stripped away of memories and put to work in Site-65 under his new identity - D-8624.

Promotion Log:

D-Class - 28/02/202#

MT/I - 17/07/2023 - trained by MD MOM 'Forge'

MA - 22/07/2023 promoted by [DATA_LOST]

LPN - 25/07/2023 promoted by MD MO Julius Salazar

RN - 04/08/2023 promoted by MD SP/C 'Valkyrie'

NP - 20/08/2023 promoted by MD MO 'Forge'

JR - 03/09/2023 promoted by MD JP/C Jenn Tree

SR - 07/10/2023 promoted by MD MO 'Rizz'

CR - 02/12/2023 promoted by MD DMD 'Durandal'

AP - 27/12/2023 promoted by MD 'Poppy'

LP - 13/01/2024 promoted by MD 'Poppy'

MO - 11/03/2024 promoted by MD 'Poppy' CMO 'Akuma' (Temp.)

SMO - 12/04/2024 promote by MD 'Moth'

Relatives:

-No living relatives found-​

< HATES >

CI - Even tho they are the other side of the same coin that contains both them and Foundation, what they fight for is not worth sacrificing a bunch of innocent and deceived lives just to make a point, they say that they make D-Class free, i say they only put them under new management.
Sarkics - Those goddamn mimics and archors, only take more and more lives so they can gain more power, so many good people lost because of them, we should destroy every.single.one of them with a nuke for all i care.
SCP 'Liam/Caleb' - YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT THEM YOU BASTARD!! I HOPE WE FIND A WAY TO DEAL WITH YOU SO I CAN WATCH YOU REGRET EVERY.SINGLE.DECISION OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE AND SEE HOW IMMORTAL AND ALL-KNOWING YOU ARE AFTER LOSING EVERYTHING.​

< DISLIKES >

Intentional injuries - WHY WOULD YOU GO AND GET YOURSELF IN HARMS WAY JUST TO GET MORE MEDS!? Fucking dumbasses all of them.
Fire - It brings back bad memories...​

< NEUTRAL >

D-Class - I was once one of them, i know the ones that are trouble and the ones that dont know what to do with their life now, i will always try to bring the good ones under the Foundation's wing, some of them deserve a second chance.​

< LIKES >

GENSEC - You guys keep the D-Class in check while putting your lives on the line for a few praises and criticism from other branches, you guys deserve way more than you are given credit for.
NTF - You guys do a fucking terrific job at keeping those anomalies at bay, i hope that we wont need to activate another Code Black any time in the near future.
IA - They keep this place from burning down with the amount of people with zero common sense entering the ranks... god, i don't think i would be able to do what they do every single day.
XI-8 - My time as a D-Class made me hate them thanks to them killing a bunch of D-Class for simply getting insulted by them but now... i'm thankful i'm on the same side as them, if not i don't think many or even worse all of us would be here to tell the tale.​

< LOVES >

Medical - They are the ones that gave me a second chance, that took me in without showing me malice for my origins and for that i thank all of you, i will make sure to not disappoint them, even if it costs my life to prove it.​

(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.)

Trophies: A XI-8 ID Card given to him by a XI-8 Scout.
A big piece of diamond given to him by Gluttony.
A bullet inscribed with the word - R E B E L - on it by stucking his hand in a anomalous hole on the wall.
Two cybernetic eyes given to him by a magical rat.

Additional Comments: W̶̡̨̗̞̠̯̭̹͋̑̉̓̈́̈͆̓̾̒͘̚ḙ̴̣̣̅̀́̔̏͝ ̵̢̨̛̻̲̘̜̺̞̩̤̹̔̉͗̔̆̃d̸̗͈̫̤̖̭̩̹̠͚̒͜i̵͈͈͖̤̳͉̠̖͙͖̘̳̹̦̎͒̏̃̒̑̆̊̈̓̿̚̚͝ͅé̴̝͎͖̻̥̼̤̰̈́̎͐̌̅̋́͑͂͌̿̚̚ͅ ̷̖̮͖͗̏̀̏̃͆͆͗̽̄͗̌̕ȋ̶͍̱̤͇̗̠͎̩̥̩̰͆̃̂̅ǹ̵̫̦̠̮̮͈͍͊̐́̃̈́̿̍̉̒͜ ̸̲̼̙̳͔̓̋̊͒̅̕͠͠ţ̴̧̰̻̞̰̤̲͙͇͍̫̪̒̂͂͂̈́̀̈́̂̃͋͆̂͑͛̕h̵͕̰̫̱͙̍̏̀̄́͠ͅȇ̷̝̫̙͙̩̯̤̹̭̑̔̏̌͊͂̔̋̆̚͜͠͠ͅ ̵̳̐̊̄̏̊͝l̸̡͕̥̪̙̍̆̎̏̔̑̅̐̏̅̔̕͘͝i̷̪͔͖͖̯̪̹̻̗͎͝ͅg̶̟̙̖̭̪̝̬̝͈̭̱̜͚̤͋̒̃̆́̊̐͛̚h̷̨͈̬̦̯͖̙̱̪̟̹̍̆̑̿̿̍͒̾̑͋̕͜t̶̘̭͑̈͑̾͂͋́̈́̅͠ͅ ̴̧̱̫̤͈͋͊̌s̶̡͔̰͔̮̭̺͙̠͙̺̅̔̊͗͗͆́͑͋̌̓͘͝ŏ̷̜̥͔͎̭̌̋̎̉̀͆̑͆͝ ̸̢̘͍̬̹̈́̍ͅy̶͈̍ǫ̷͔̫̹̓͑͊̀͗́͜ų̴̦̦̯̜̥̭͍̳͚̱͚̠͒̋̆͗̆͜ ̷̡̢̛̭̬͇̪͉̝̺̥̰̾̓̈́̆̈̌̽̒ḿ̸̢̞͕̞͉̱̼͓̐̄̈́̽͛a̸̪̝͉̗͎̹̼̟̜͙̙͖̝̭̠͆͂̈́͛ŷ̵̧̫̮̝̤̲͕̟͆̿̿̏̃͋͋̈́́̊͆ ̸̡̠̜̗̹̠̠͚͔͇̝͍̱̃͌̈̋̂̽̓̀̆̂͗͘͘͝l̵̖̲̰͇̣͈͍̱̟̄̂͌͐̽͗́̍͗͆͆͗̅͘̚i̵̡̧̢̛̬͈͇̹̪̮͚͚̬͋̓̾́͠v̵̨̢̙͔̖̟̰͈̳͙̥̯̠̓̋̍̍͐̓̐̄̎̏̎͘͜͝͝é̶͙̼̺̦͈͚̓͊͒͂ ̸̳̬͔͓̪̗̰̙̥̃̒̒͋̈͗͠i̶̲̭̖̲̍ǹ̴̛̬̹̿͒͑̌͛͂̾́̕̚ ̴̨̡̨̛̝͈̺͎̩͖͎͖́́͛͆̐͂̌͠ͅt̵̨̗̼͓̦͙͈͓̥͓͈̿͛̎͒̈́̌̓̃̽͘̕͝͠h̶̨̛̙͓̼̻̗̼̬̠̠̲̻̞͆̐̎̅͒̅͗̏̿̐̈̿͘͘ę̴̟͕͎̤͙̠̮̥͍̦͊́̊̔̃̀̉͑̏͂͘ͅ ̶̳̽̋́͑̿ď̸̙͎͈̺́̚͘ä̷̛̦͓͇̘̬̞́͊̈r̴̨̛̰̦͓̅̊̀̆̐͂̏̈́̑̔̇̽k̷̡͔͔͈̦̩̮̭̘͎͔̈́̒͊̍͌ͅ.̵̫̥̤̼̱̲̰̭̠̑́͊͛̃̀̈̂͜͝​

Last edited: