[L3] {FILE NTF SLO 'Tricky'}

'Tricky'

May 14, 2024
<PERSONNEL FILE/Leonardo San Juan / 'Tricky'>

Level <3/4/5/AUTHORIZED ONLY> Beyond this point

Authorized Personnel only

—————————————————————————————————————————

eRRnayrP-dkz6mg3WmVkQZuVLuvCmTLyEhNYsnmFfvwlkY6Shfm3_aQ3hVBCwYGb-_bE8xBeXseXbB0FTxfnVQtopejyTVCOfjIq0cAKbFFTfAFXvCy5rKAu9nAj64opCX7cbod2

Secure. Contain. Protect.

—————————————————————————————————————————

a40aeacf891cc40519daed3a6ce99f6fca9ccc52_00.jpg

Name: Leonardo San Juan

Codename: 'Tricky'

Date of Birth: 04/21/2003

Place of Birth:
[REDACTED]

Nine-Tailed Fox

Physical Description:
6'0
, Endomorph Build, dietary habits are mostly food with meat. (Physical traits and attributes)

Psychological Description:
L
aughs uncontrollably when nervous, fast learner, most of the times he has a hard time to start a conversation.

Disabilities:
A big scar on his back made by the first anomaly he encounter.

Skills/Attributes:

Good at climbing trees, making pitfall traps, and good at lockpicking.

History:
GENSEC Enlisted just for just 12 hours
(More History will be added soon)

Relatives:

[REDACTED] - Father - UNKNOWN

[REDACTED] - Mother - DECEASED

Personal Comms:

None

< HATES >

Spiders - "I developed this hate against them during my recent Operation with Xi-8 in the Salt Mines"

Sarkics - "I also started to hate them during the Operation with the Xi-8 in the Salt Mines"

CI - "I hope they all just stop existing, they took away one of the most important people of my life"

< DISLIKES >

D-class - "Yeah, is almost clear why I dislike them, they are literally criminals that did something really bad or horrible to become a D-class"

< NEUTRAL >

GENSEC - "I mean they are alright, they are the ones who deal with the D-class"

Nu-7 - "They are also alright, they have to deal with CI constantly, but is kind of hard talk with one of them since well, they are on surface while I am in HCZ"

'Wisp' - "Yeah to be honest I don't want to be near her, I feel like she will do some weird magic, killing me in seconds, she would then hide or burn my body and delete any records of my existence"

< LIKES >

NTF - "Best group of the whole foundation, they are like a family to me"

Medical - "They have saved me many times from dying"

Xi-8 - "After seeing the things that the Sarkic are capable of doing, now I kind of want to help them out in destroying or stopping the spread of them"

Ace Haden - "Cool guy, but for some reason he has the ability to deform his body?"

'Maine' - "He is a really good captain, also he is a really chill guy"

IA - "Well if my brother is now one of them, I guess it will become more fun for all the site huh?"

< APPRECIATES>

'Slash' - "He was like a big brother to me, even though he broke my middle finger, and also had Bird Aids. I had a lot of fun having him around foundation. I will miss him being around HCZ and just standing in crossroads until something important happened or just talk and make fun of each other..."

(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.)

Trophies: A 49 Patch that he got for his first Operation with Xi-8.

Items on 'Tricky': A Red book

Additional Comments: N/A

Last edited: