Kitty application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckoDuckLoverr

Aug 21, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
Ducko Duck, NTF/E-11 (Private First Class)

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:236959680

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
DuckoDuckLoverr

What is your current playtime on the server?
12 Hours

Do you have any warnings or bans?
/

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?

/

SCP-Related Questions

Which SCP are you applying for?:

Josie, SCP 529

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
Josie is a female house cat with tabby markings, whose lower body doesn't appear to be there. She moves and acts as if the rest of her body were still there. Luckily, even with these Anomalous properties, she does not suffer from any health problems, being able to live like a normal cat in the foundation. At the straight cutoff, no insides are visible, instead it looks completely black to the naked eye. Josie's favorite food is cheese, becoming distressed if the foundation fails to give her enough of the yellow treat. The Feline is loyal to the Foundation, following orders of Foundation Personell, and as a result disliking CI. If CI were to take her, they'd have to do it by force, as she'd not go willingly.

What object class is this SCP?:
Safe

How is the SCP maintained?:
She doesn't have to be maintained, though may occasionally ask for C h e e s e.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
Kitty doesn't breach.

How does this SCP be recontained?
Either willingly, being bribed with C h e e s e, or being forcefully picked up.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes ,she can be terminated. Sadly Josie is able to be killed normally. (for example being gunned down)

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)

true, false, false, true

Guideline-Related Questions

What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll gives you a random number from 1-100 to determine an in-game action that depends on luck.
Example:
A Spy rolls a 40 while showing his ID, means the person ID checking him sees through his lie, as the Spy didn't roll a 50+
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is when somebody does a roleplay action that usually cannot be completed with in-game mechanics.
Example:
/me Pats Josie.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Fail RP is when somebody does something that is not realistic.
Example:
Handcuffing 682.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fear RP is when a character fears for their life and won't do anything irrational.
Example:
a fleeing Class D having 3 guns pointed at them while being told to stand still shouldn't keep running.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Accepted
Please Contact staff in game to recieve your Whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.