Job Application for SCP-049

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyDuckers

Jun 11, 2024
What character(s) do you play? (GenSec and CI)

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:1:208626553)

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: johnnylikeskids#9660)

What is your current playtime on the server? (13h 3m)

Do you have any warnings or bans? (No)

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? (No)

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-049

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-049 Or known as The Plague Doctor, Is a calm specimen, a Huminoid Being, he seems very Calm sometimes, and others he is angry, remember he is Above your level, or thats what he wants you to think, he does not like Dummies, he is Intelligent, he seems to look like a Bird, but i would Refrain from telling him that, If he asks you what medicines you practice, I personally would say "Anesthesia". But you can tell him otherwise, I saw a D-Class say "Physiology" The Doctor was Enraged. He HATED the fact that Imbicile Said that. The Doctor said "Do I look like a Fucking Physician??" I was laughing at the sight, but surprisingly The Doctor did not kill the D-Class, he just... Kept talking like Nothing happened.

What object class is this SCP?: Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:
To maintain this SCP we give him a deceased Corpse every 2-weeks. If he is to request a walk an you deny it, you are to give SCP-049 a patient instead. If SCP-049 is taken on a walk he must wear his gloves, and he must be accompanied by Reseacher/Medical Fallowed by 2 Combatives, DO NOT ATTACK HIM, if he is attacked he will take off his gloves and breach.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
SCP-049 may hunt down the first person in order to cure, they are immune to FearRP until they get their fisrt SCP-049-2 Instance. SCP-049-2 Only fallows all orders given by SCP-049. If SCP-049 is in the eyesight of an SCP-049-2, then SCP-049 cannot be FearRP’d unless SCP-049 is being maintained. SCP-049 will first attempt to breach SCP-035 and put it on a Zombie/Player nearby. Afterwards, he will use any opportunity to escape to the town.

How does this SCP be recontained?
SCP-049 cannot be contained for five minutes after he breaches. Once the five minutes are up, SCP-049 can be contained. When containing SCP-049, you must eliminate all SCP-049-2 Instances in the eyesight of SCP-049 for it to fallow FearRP. Otherwise SCP-049 will not follow FearRP. Once all SCP-049-2 have been terminated, you must have three personnel point their weapons at SCP-049 to put it under FearRP. Afterward, you must have SCP-049 put on Gloves and lead it back to its Cell. If at any point three weapons are not on SCP-049, it can take off his gloves.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
No, well at least I don't think.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
Does it fear for its life: (No)
Can it open doors: (Yes)
Can it breach SCP's: (Yes)
Can it enter the D-Block: (No)

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
GenSec: "I am going to search you now, /me searches man. /roll. you rolled a 82!" D-Class: "/roll. you rolled a 75!" GenSec: "Ok you are clear"
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me is something you tie actions to. so an example. "/me searches man." or "/me punches prisoner"
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is a instance when you fail a roleplay. Example: so when you get held at gunpoint but quickly pull out your gun and shoot.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is when you are held hostage. to hold a man at gunpoint you only need 1 man, BUT if he has his gun already drawn you need 3.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: (Yes)

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: (Yes)

Status
Not open for further replies.