Not open for further replies.

Twitch jir99

SCP-RP Moderation
SCP-RP Moderation
May 30, 2024
Staff Application
What is your OOC name?
Owen

What character(s) do you play? Please state the character's names and corresponding ranks, not just the IC positions you hold.
NTF CFO Ivan Ivoshkov
CI PVT Ivan Ivoshkov I
D-Class 'Dvoretsky'

What is your SteamID (i.e. STEAM:0:0:1203929)?
STEAM_0:0:674634330

What is your Discord Name (i.e. grimothy)?
JIROU78

What is your timezone?
EST

Are you 14 years of age or older?
Yeah 16 y/o 11/14/2007

Your current playtime on the server?
after map change:
3d 11h 9m
before map change:
probably around 110h or so

List all of your warns and bans (N/A if none):
N/A

What is your availability?
as of now its a lot of the time b/c summer break, i may get a job in the future and go back to school. cant really give a clear answer here.

Staffing Related Section
Why do you want to join the staff team? (200 Words Minimum)
I want to join the staff team because I feel like it would be fun. I haven't really done staff in anything other than ROBLOX games, as corny as it sounds, but it was really fun and I enjoyed it. I also don't want the server to get overrun by people who don't really want to RP. Back in the day I used to play a lot more games that are RP based such as Atlas Uprising and a bunch of FiveM servers and nothing sucks more than losing money or guns to a random person breaking RP rules for their entertainment. joining the staff team also allows me to meet more people and make more of a name for myself in the server, I would like to see how I would react given certain situation pertaining to staff and how others would react. I think I will really enjoy staffing in this server, and I want to see how far I can climb in the staff rankings, and in the eyes of other people. Being a role model would be cool too, I know I always have looked up to staff and I would like to be looked up to by others and help inspire them. In other words I want to join the staff team to socialize, help clean the server of rule breakers, and enjoy ZP a little bit more.

Why should we accept you into the staff team?
Honestly, I feel like I would just be a drag in the beginning, I will probably have lots a questions and mess up a lot. But I still want to give it my all if I do get accepted and try to help out with as much as I can.

What staffing experience do you currently have?
As I said not really, I used to moderate in popular ROBLOX games, but other than that not really. But I feel moderation is relatively the same all around.

Rule-based Questions Section
Define RDM:
RDM is random death match.

Ex: If a D-Class was just killing someone over and over again for no reason, or if a GENSEC shot a D-Class acting appropriately for no reason

Define Metagame:

metagaming is using information that you shouldnt have to your advantage

Ex: if something was said OOC and you use that IC, or if your an NU-7 on doing surface combat and you join CI comms to know what they are doing and where they are.

Define NLR:

NLR means New Life Rule, if you die you dont recall your memories and you cant leave bunks for 2:30 (i think thats the cd)

Ex: if a D-Class kills you and jumps back into D-Block you cant come back and kill that D-Class

Define FailRP:

FailRP is exactly what it sounds like, its when you fail an RP action purposfully.

Ex: if you get searched as a D-Class successfully and you lie about having guns and other items.

Situation-based Questions Section

Player “X” reports player “Y” for RDM, the logs show that player “Y” did kill player “X”, both players are GenSec trainees. Player “X” states that there was no reason for him to be killed, player “Y” states that they were in an argument, player “X” made a nasty remark and player “Y” killed him for it. Neither party has a recording of the interaction, and no witnesses have come forward with any more information, what would you do?

Response: With the lack of information you cant really do much, what you can do is just tell player X to not say whatever it is that triggered player Y, and tell player Y to not kill anymore of the foundation personnel. It would also be good to tell them to try and avoid each other until things cool off.

Player “A” reports player “B” for saying a racial slur, player “A” is uploading evidence, but it is taking a few moments. During this time, player “B” admits he used the slang term towards another player on the server. After receiving the video, you notice that player “B” in fact did say in it a greeting manor and not a confrontational manner. How would you handle this sit?

Response: Given that player B did infact say the racial slur, I would verbally warn him. The only reason that its a verbal warning is because it was in a greeting manner and he did admit to it before the clip was sent. Saying a racial slur is not tolerated in the slightest but given the manner it was used and the fact that he was compliant, I feel he should be given another chance.

Communication Section

Do you have a mic?
yes

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
yes

Do you have a Discord Account?
yes

Will you be able to attend the weekly staff meetings?
(Staff meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST).
for the most part yes. If I cant, the staff team should be informed before hand.

Do you understand that your Steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] (name) [TM]?
yes and I am fine with it.

Last edited:
PENDING
Your answer for "Why do you want to join the staff team?" is less than 200 words.
You have 48 hours to make the necessary adjustment.

ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Zenith Project Staff Team!
A member of the Administration Team will reach out to train you.

Status
Not open for further replies.