I want to Deal the heart of my cards. D-class Dealer Application

Nishomi

Aug 18, 2024
What is your username?: Nishomi (on discord and Steam) or McRatAttack (on TeamSpeak)

What character(s) do you play?: John Cromulus, Gluttony, SCP-106, Evada, SCP-011 “Rats of Unusual Size”

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:196396358

What is your Discord username and Identifier?: Nishomi 304731529081389057

What is your current playtime on the server?: 1w 14h 26m

Do you have any warnings or bans?: No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?: No

Job-Related Questions

Explain why you would like to be a D-Class Dealer. (100 words minimum):

The overall reason I want to be a D-Class Dealer is to make money. I’m sure other people think similarly when they see this job and the Weed dealer one as well. It will allow me to make money quickly whenever I happen to be playing D-class that day and just make me more useful as a D-class since I don’t really like to fight a whole lot. I really prefer to RP as a D-class if possible and I think that being a Dealer would allow me to do both at once since I can be useful by giving other D-class weapons and just overall RP with whatever Event is happening or with any of the foundation personnel who would want to speak with me.

What is a good reason for D-Class to shoot Foundation Personnel (no word-count requirement):

A good reason for D-class to shoot Foundation Personnel is in either Defense, A riot is called and is currently happening at the time. (I.E. Someone says we will die in 30 days, or one of the D-class is shot and killed in front of our eyes and they weren’t doing anything wrong or bad.)

Can D-Class Dealers buy items for themselves and others?
From what I understand, D-class dealers can buy items for others but I don’t know if they are allowed to buy and use these items for themselves. They are the ones that procure these armaments but whether or not they are allowed to use them on the server is something I don’t know.

Guideline-Related Questions:

What is a roll? Give an example:

A roll is a /roll that gives a number between 1-100

What is a /me? Give an example:

A /me is an RP based action for people to see in the immediate area. /me He sighs as he slouches on the couch, overworked by all the action going on in the facility.

What is FailRP? Give an example:

Fail rp is failing to rp at that moment in time. SCP-682 fails to chase after the closest person and instead runs around trying to avoid being shot by combatives.

What is FearRP? Give an example:

FearRP is a situation where your character is having their life threatened and must follow any demand the person forces them to make within certain limits.
A person has a gun trained on another unarmed person and now is under FearRP otherwise they could die.

What is Metagame? Give an example:

Metagaming is to use knowledge the player knows about as their In character counterpart.
Seeing in OOC chat that someone is going to kill me in character and using that info In character to try and hide or tell others.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
I promise to act in good faith wherever applicable if I'm accepted into this job. I want to have fun and make sure others have fun in the process.

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to receive your WL.
(when server is back up :p)