Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeless

May 4, 2024
What is your username?
Homeless
What character(s) do you play?
CI PVT Alfonso Stiles
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:90686325
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
Homeless.genrich
What is your current playtime on the server?
14h
Do you have any warnings or bans?
No
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP-1867 'A Gentleman'/'Lord Theodore Thomas Blackwood
In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-1867 in all physical aspects resembles a deep sea slug, despite this, it can breathe air and travel on the ground. It possesses telepathic abilities and often speaks with those around it through its mind. It claims to be "Lord Theodore Thomas Blackwood, 7th Viscount of the Westminster" a nineteenth century British explorer and naturalist, and will constantly refute its existence as a slug. It speaks with the accent of a Victorian-era British male. SCP-1867 is quite friendly and loves to tell anyone it can speak to about its adventures through the years (such as hunting SCP-682 with Teddy Roosevelt or going to mars).
What object class is this SCP?:
Safe
How is the SCP maintained?:
N/A he is free to roam the facility
How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
N/A he is free to roam the facility
How does this SCP be recontained?
Theodore can be picked up and brought back to his containment if needed. Though he can roll against the person every 30 seconds to escape and on the initial pickup roll
Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes, though he is a skilled adventurer he is still mortal and can die to anything that would kill a human.
In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
False, True (only when no one is around), False, True
Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
/roll will roll a random number between 1-100 and is generally used after /me's to determine the results | /roll = 97 action successful
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is a character action | /me places the specimen in the tube
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is when a person fails to follow RP | Repeatedly screaming during others RP
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP stands for Fear Roleplay and will allow people who outnumber and outgun others to control them through fear | A CI squad puts guns on a scientist and tells them to not call MTF
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

(This is a repost of the previous forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.